* Kinetic Field and Glimpse can completely negate Stampede.
* Thunder Strike provides vision of Monkey King when he's in the trees. The periodic damage will also keep Monkey King from using Tree Dance if he's on the ground. * Glimpse pulls Monkey King out of the trees if he attempts to escape using Tree Dance, and can cause Wukong's Command to end prematurely if Monkey King is Glimpsed out of its radius. * However, if Monkey King strikes first, if he has already casted Wukong's Command, Disruptor's abilities will not be much of an use
* Luna's Moon Glaives will not trigger Retaliate if they hit some other target first. Also Luna commonly buys items that provide lifesteal such as Satanic, which lets her heal from the damage of Retaliate, meaning that Retaliate has limited effect against her. * Eclipse can be used to counter-initiate against Centaur Warrunner after he jumps in with Blink Dagger, and initiates with Hoof Stomp. But remember that Centaur Warrunner can resolve this problem by buying Hood of Defiance and it's upgrade Pipe of Insight to diminish its damage. Or Blade Mail to reflect the damage of the Eclipse back at Luna. * Luna also commonly buys Black King Bar, which will allow her to protect herself from both, Centaur Warrunner's abilities (except for the Retaliate), and damage reflect from Blade Mail. Additional: * Luna's Moon Glaives will not trigger Retaliate if they hit some other target first. Also Luna commonly buys items that provide lifesteal such as Satanic, which lets her heal from the damage of Retaliate, meaning that Retaliate has little effect against her. * Eclipse can be used to counter-initiate against Centaur Warrunner after he jumps in with Blink Dagger, and initiates with Hoof Stomp. But remember that Centaur Warrunner can resolve this problem by buying Hood of Defiance and it's upgrade Pipe of Insight to diminish its damage. Or Blade Mail to reflect the damage of the Eclipse back at Luna. * Luna also commonly buys Black King Bar, which will allow her to protect herself from both, Centaur Warrunner's abilities (except for the Retaliate), and damage reflect from Blade Mail.
* Heroes who are melee but cannot fight back against Eclipse will really struggle with Luna: Monkey King, Alchemist, Timbersaw.
* Heroes that have high health but little to no magic resistance are easy prey for Necrophos, as no matter how high they build their health up, Reaper's Scythe will kill them outright as long as they fall under a certain threshold, and Heartstopper Aura will deal the same amount of damage regardless, decaying their health the longer they stay within range. As such, Strength heroes like Chaos Knight, Centaur Warrunner or Magnus are good targets for his ultimate.
Additional: * With high health and rarely buying Linken's Sphere or Black King Bar, Centaur Warrunner is a good target for Reaper's Scythe. However, Centaur Warrunner can resolve this problem by buying Hood of Defiance and it's upgrade Pipe of Insight to diminish its damage. * Heartstopper Aura will do well against high health heroes such as Centaur Warrunner.
* Heroes with wide AoE abilities will reveal Monkey King through Mischief: Necrophos, Phoenix, Alchemist, Earthshaker, Razor, Tinker, Leshrac, Queen of Pain
* She can easily cancel Wukong's Command with Nether Swap. * Wave of Terror can also detect him while he's on the trees. Additional: * Wave of Terror grants flying vision over trees, and its wide effect can hit Monkey King and end Mischief. * Nether Swap can easily cancel Wukong's Command by swapping him out of the circle.
* Venomancer's magical damage-over-time poisons putting Tree Dance on cooldown, greatly diminishing Monkey King's mobility. * Venomous Gale and Posion Nova will hit Monkey King when he is perched on a tree, or disguised by Mischief. Additional: * Venomancer's magical damage-over-time poisons will constantly put Tree Dance on cooldown, greatly diminishing Monkey King's mobility. * Venomous Gale and Poison Nova will hit Monkey King when he is perched on a tree, or disguised with Mischief. * However, Venomancer is also easily ganked by Monkey King if caught by surprise.
* Nethertoxin prevents the buildup of Jingu Mastery stacks. * Monkey King's high base movement speed is of little worth against the array of slows Viper possesses. * All of Viper's magical damage over time stops Monkey King from using Tree Dance. It also ignores the extra armor bestowed by Wukong's Command. Additional: * Nethertoxin prevents the buildup of Jingu Mastery stacks. * Viper's poison magical damage-over-time stops Monkey King from using Tree Dance. It also ignores the extra armor bestowed by Wukong's Command.
* Cinder Brew and Drunken Brawler makes it hard for Monkey King to stack Jingu Mastery. * Cyclone can remove Monkey king for 6 seconds if his allies lack dispels. * Dispel Magic can dispel Jingu Mastery's bonuses.
* Icarus Dive, Sun Ray, and Supernova all destroy trees that Monkey King relies on to use his ability Tree Dance. If you spot him, you can quickly Icarus Dive in his direction and then follow up with Fire Spirits and Supernova. If you manage to cut the tree he is on, he will be stunned for 4 seconds and will be forced to take a lot of damage. However, most Monkey King players tend to build attack speed items to make use of their passive, Jingu Mastery, so a battle against a farmed Monkey King will depend on who gets the jump on the other first. Additional: * Icarus Dive and Supernova can destroy the tree Monkey King is standing on. * Fire Spirits reduces Monkey King's attack speed, preventing Monkey King from building up Jingu Mastery. * Supernova can be casted next to Wukong's Command, forcing Monkey King to step away of it or to withstand its massive AOE damage
* The Hawk can easily find Monkey King while he is sitting on a tree. * Wild Axes can knock out Monkey King from tree. * Boars drastically reduce Monkey King's attack speed, making it harder for him to gain Jingu Mastery stacks. Additional: * Wild Axes can chop down trees, making it difficult for Monkey King to utilize Tree Dance well. * Call of the Wild Hawk can scout Monkey King when he is perched on top of trees. * Primal Roar can stun Monkey King for a lengthy duration even with spell immunity.
* Blinding Light can knock Monkey King outside of his ultimate, Wukong's Command and can blind him. * Will-O-Wisp will stun Monkey King from Tree Dance by destroying his tree. Additional: * Blinding Light can easily push Monkey King out of Wukong's Command, as well as blinding him. * Monkey King is vulnerable to burst damage, Solar Bind makes him more so * However, Keeper of the Light can be easily ganked by Monkey King during early-mid game stage.
* Ball Lightning allows Storm Spirit to destroy a large amount of trees, negating Tree Dance. It also makes it easy to avoid Wukong's Command and Boundless Strike. Additional: * Ball Lightning allows Storm Spirit to easily catch up to Monkey King, destroying a large number of trees, cancelling Tree Dance, and causing Monkey King to be stunned in the process.
* Monkey King often hides in trees, where he can be easily caught with Bushwhack. * Acorn Shot can target enemies in the fog, including Monkey King when he is on a tree. * Sharpshooter provides flying vision along the cast indicator while charging, which can be used to scout the trees for Monkey King.
* Monkey King's natural reliance on trees makes him an exceptionally prime target for Spear of Mars. Should Monkey King use Mischief to disguise himself, it will still hit him, stunning him in the process. * God's Rebuke easily pushes Monkey King out of Wukong's Command. Additional: * If visible, Mars can knock Monkey King off his Tree Dance with God's Rebuke, as well as Spear of Mars. Arena of Blood also destroys a large swath of trees, which can disrupt Monkey King's positioning and turn him vulnerable should he choose to hide in trees. * Mars can endure Jingu Mastery attacks simply by facing him with Bulwark. * Mars can end Wukong's Command early by displacing Monkey King with a well-thrown Spear of Mars. Mars can also endure most of his clones with Bulwark.
* Malefice will cause Monkey King to struggle without Black King Bar, as its periodic damage and stun disables/interrupts abilities, such as Tree Dance and Wukong's Command. * Midnight Pulse can also destroy trees in a wide radius, stunning Monkey King if he happened to be on a tree caught within Midnight Pulse area-of-effect. Additional: * Malefice keeps Tree Dance on cooldown, and can interrupt Wukong's Command's long cast time. * Midnight Pulse destroys a large amount of trees.
* Techies can turn his tree jumping ability against him, by placing Proximity Mines that will detect him near trees, and then destroying the trees around him with Blast Off, stunning him and dealing high damage, on top of him being silenced when the stun expires. * Monkey King's mobility is also severely limited around Techies' mines as he will almost always trigger them due to the cooldown time between tree jumps. Monkey King will be forced to take mine damage or escape with Primal Spring. Additional: * Proximity Mines can be placed near trees to detect Monkey King. * Follow up with Blast Off! to destroy the tree, causing Monkey King to take high damage, fall from the tree, and become stunned.
* Firefly destroys trees and can turn Tree Dance into a free four second stun. Additional: * Firefly allows Batrider to gain vision of Monkey King while he is on an tree, as well as destroying any nearby trees, denying Monkey King spots to jump to, or causing him to fall. * Sticky Napalm's turn rate slow makes it significantly more difficult for Monkey King to jump from tree to tree and gain Jingu Mastery stacks. It also reveals Monkey King while he is on a tree. * Flamebreak and Flaming Lasso enable Batrider to remove Monkey King out of Wukong's Command.
* Timbersaw can easily cut down the tree that Monkey King is standing on, stunning him for a lengthy period. * Timbersaw can use Timber Chain to easily escape Wukong's Command and Primal Spring's slow. Additional: * Timbersaw's low cooldown and low mana cost abilities destroys the trees that Monkey King depends on. * Timber Chain allows Timbersaw to escape Wukong's Command.
* Zeus is good against heroes that juke in trees or up cliffs, like Batrider, Monkey King, Spectre, and Tinker, by providing vision in any area with Lightning Bolt, or guaranteeing vision on enemies with Thundergod's Wrath.
* Winter Wyvern's Arctic Burn can also be a useful tool against Centaur, who generally has very high health. Winter's Curse on Centaur can cause Retaliate to damage allies who are forced to attack him.
* Centaur Warrunner's active abilities cannot pierce magic immunity. Hoof Stomp's slow wind up can also be anticipated and negated with Rage. * Lifestealer can offset Retaliate's damage return simply with Feast. Centaur's high strength gain and therefore big health pool makes him an ideal target to Feast on, especially in the late-game. Additional: * Feast is an effective tool against Centaur Warrunner, who generally has high health and low armor, and compensates the reflected damage of Retaliate. * If activated, Rage can protect Lifestealer from Hoof Stomp, Double Edge, and Stampede.
* Heroes that lack burst damage will have a difficult time taking down Monkey King, and fare badly against Jingu Mastery: Legion Commander, Lifestealer, Weaver, Wraith King
* Keeping Void Spirit inside Wukong's Command is a very tricky task, especially in the early and mid game. In addition, if Monkey King is in a bad position, a well placed Aether Remnant can easily pull him out of the ring. * Getting stacks of Jingu Mastery can be difficult when attacking Void Spirit.
* Heroes who can match Void Spirit's mobility (like the aforementioned Ember Spirit or Queen of Pain) or tank his spells (Dragon Knight or Centaur Warrunner) are very problematic for him.
* Impetus pure damage ignores the extra armor granted from Wukong's Command. * Enchant can dispel Monkey King's Jingu Mastery bonuses. * Untouchable makes it hard for Monkey King to land Jingu Mastery stacks. * Sproink allows Enchantress to escape from Wukong's Command.
* Heroes with haste can negate Enchant's slow: Weaver, Dark Seer, Lycan, Centaur Warrunner.
* Heroes who have low or high armor but very high health will be difficult for drow to burst down quickly: Primal Beast, Axe, Centaur Warrunner.
* Monkey King can scout Drow Ranger's positioning from the trees, and can jump on her without much trouble, disabling Marksmanship * She lacks innate mobility to escape from Wukong's Command, whose bonus armor gives MK one extra edge in the fight
* Heroes that can stop Faceless Void from leaping around the fight and controlling its outcome are very strong against him. Heroes such as: Axe, Centaur Warrunner, Doom...
* Monkey King’s clones from Wukong’s Command and Aghanim’s Scepter are immune to Chronosphere, so it is a very bad idea to Chronosphere Monkey King with his clones around. Additional: * Monkey King’s clones from Wukong’s Command and Aghanim’s Scepter are immune to Chronosphere, so it is a very bad idea to Chronosphere Monkey King with his clones around. * If Monkey King's himself is not caught inside Chronosphere, he can cast Wukong Command's next to it to force Faceless Void to scatter
* Stampede can be used to free an ally from the grasp of Doom. Without any means of effective lockdown, kills can be difficult to secure when against an enemy Centaur Warrunner. Also, Centaur's tendency to have lots of health and HP regen tend to help counter Doom. Additional: * Whenever Doom casts his ultimate, Centaur Warrunner can cast Stampede and allow the Doomed hero to run away, wasting Doom's ultimate.
* His low armor deters him from a trade,while Jingu Mastery allows Monkey King to retaliate. * Buffed Boundless Strike heals Monkey King and can potentially execute Pudge. * Monkey King can scout Pudge's positioning from the trees, making it easier for him and his allies to dodge Meat Hook. * With a better-than-average strength gain, he usually survives Pudge's combo.
* Requiem of Souls is easily interrupted by Boundless Strike, due to its long cast time. * Shadow Fiend's lack of mobility and escape makes him an easy target to ambush with Primal Spring, especially during laning stage. * Being close means he cannot use all three razes on you before you get your Jingu Mastery stacks.
* Pangolier will proc Retaliate several times if he attempts to use Swashbuckle on Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur can cast Stampede to allow all of his allies to easily avoid Rolling Thunder. * Centaur's tankiness makes it hard for Pangolier to burst him down in the late game. Additional: * When Swashbuckle hits Centaur Warrunner, Retaliate will deal significant damage, as it procs off every strike made. * Stampede helps allies avoid or disengage from Pangolier during Rolling Thunder, as well as neutralizing the slow debuff from Lucky Shot.
* Firestorm will do little percentage damage to a small HP hero like Monkey King. * All aspects of Jingu Mastery benefits ignore Atrophy Aura's base damage reduction. * Monkey King can get on top of Underlord easily at any stage of the game.
* Silencer's low mobility and lack of any stuns or roots makes him an easy target. * Silence will not protect Silencer from Jingu Mastery's extra damage and lifesteal. * Monkey King often buys Black King Bar, which can be used to negate silence debuff effects.
* Dispersion will not do anything against throughout the game due to his high lifesteal with Jingu Mastery. * Monkey King often buys Manta Style, which will deny Desolate benefits in 1v1 situations. * Haunt will do nothing to stop people trapped within Monkey Kings ultimate. * In all, Spectre is very easily pressured by Monkey King early into the game and is a very easy gank target to coordinate with your team.
* Tree Dance and Primal Spring allows him to chase a retreating Meepo. * Boundless Strike gains critical strike bonuses and Wukong's Command can take down Meepo and his clones very quickly. Additional: * Monkey King can gain Jingu Mastery stacks on Meepo’s clones from Divided We Stand. * Tree Dance allows him to sneak up on and gank a lone Meepo clone.
* Wraith King has no ability to destroy trees from Tree Dance. * Monkey King tends to get Diffusal Blade, leaving Wraith King no mana to reincarnate unless Wraith King has his Aghanim's Shard. * A reincarnated Wraith King is an ideal target for Wukong's Command.
* Jingu Mastery will still add stacks even through Guardian Angel. * Monkey King can join a fight whenever he chooses to, meaning he can simply go directly onto Omniknight. * During the laning phase, Jingu Mastery with Boundless Strike will kill off Omniknight, while Purification is weak. * Heavenly Grace is useless against Monkey King's ultimate and Jingu Mastery bonuses.
* Centaur's Retaliate will harm all attacking enemies, which will allow Centaur Warrunner to see which is the real Naga Siren. * A well timed Hoof Stomp followed by Double Edge will clear all Naga's illusions and prevent Naga Siren from escaping with Song of the Siren.
* Centaur's low Intelligence makes Mind Flare do low damage. * With some creative skill builds, Centaur's Hoof Stomp stun duration should always last longer than Spiked Carapace stun, so escaping unscathed is hard for Nyx. * With Blink Dagger and detection, Centaur can devastate Nyx in the open. * However, bear in mind that Nyx can also easily initiate on Centaur Warrunner as well if he uses Spiked Carapace in anticipation, and with Vendetta. The damage from Retaliate will be reflected back to Centaur Warrunner, stunning him with no chance to react after he's revealed himself, and should guarantee a successful Impale.
* Arc Warden cannot take Centaur Warrunner very easily, and his nukes are not strong enough to deal with Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur Warrunner deals huge AoE damage and applies an AoE disable through Hoof Stomp, affecting the double as well the main Arc Warden. * Magnetic Field is not very effective against melee heroes. And to make things worse, Magnetic Field also increases Arc Warden and his allies's attack speed, meaning Retaliate will deal more damage. * Stampede catches Arc Warden easily due to his lack of escape mechanisms. However, Arc Warden can counter this problem with Gleipnir, which is a common item on Arc Warden.
* Heroes that can destroy trees will deny Monkey King spots to jump on, or cause him to fall: Windranger, Nature's Prophet, Phantom Lancer
* Hoof Stomp and Double Edge makes short work of Phantom Lancer's illusions. * Retaliate together with Blade Mail reflects Phanton Lancer's damage and quickly destroys his illusions. Additional: * His illusions will kill themselves in a few hits because of Retaliate. The nukes from Hoof Stomp and Double-Edge should be enough to clear them for a large portion of the game * Centaur Warrunner's small mana pool makes Diffusal Blade's damage much lower once Centaur doesn't have any more mana left to burn. Keep in mind that Double Edge does not cost mana. * Be wary when chasing down Phantom Lancer. Hoof Stomp's terrible cast time makes it quite easy to dodge with Doppelganger.
* Monkey King's Jingu Mastery is undispellable and puts a big yellow Mark over his head. * Heroes with undispellable debuffs will help identify the real Phantom Lancer through visual effects or debuff indicators, provided that it was cast on the real Phantom Lancer to begin with: * Doom's Doom marks Phantom Lancer with a highly visible effect, and also silences and mutes him. * Bloodseeker's Rupture shows a clear red trail effect on the real Phantom Lancer. * Ancient Apparition's Ice Blast will only debuff Phantom Lancer and not his illusions. * Grimstroke's Soulbind is undispellable. * Shadow Demon's Demonic Purge is undispellable. * Monkey King's Jingu Mastery is undispellable and puts a big yellow Mark over his head.
* Monkey King can kill Chen or any of his allies with his physical damage burst from Boundless Strike and Jingu Mastery before he can use Hand of God. * None of the neutral creeps have any abilities to destroy trees, which makes Chen an excellent target for ganks with Tree Dance and Primal Spring.
* As Terrorblade's damage output comes mainly from direct attacks, he will struggle greatly against heroes who have abilities that give evasion, trigger on attack or which can disarm an enemy hero: Centaur Warrunner, Hoodwink, Huskar, Invoker, Leshrac with Nihilism from Aghanim's Scepter, Lifestealer with Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Infest, Pangolier, Phantom Assassin, Pugna, Techies, Windranger etc.
* Other heroes that rely on physical attacks to deal damage and not their abilities: Troll Warlord, Sniper, Monkey King, Sven.
Additional: * Powershot destroys the tree Monkey King is standing on. * Monkey King's natural reliance on trees makes him an easy target for Shackleshot. * Windrun evades Monkey King's attacks, preventing him from building up Jingu Mastery.
* Stampede can help his teammates escape from Windrun and Focus Fire. * Retaliate will shred through Windranger's health if she chooses to attack him during Focus Fire. Additional: * Focus Fire grants Windranger a massive attack speed bonus, while her attack damage is generally quite low. This, combined with Windranger's low health pool and armor, makes Retaliate do absolutely massive damage over a short time, making Centaur a hero she can never expect to kill or harass. * Windrun grants evasion, but Centaur Warrunner does not rely on successful attacks in order to do damage. Hoof Stomp, Double Edge, and Stampede all do large amounts of magical damage and can completely demolish Windranger in a moment.
* Heroes with wide AoE abilities will reveal Monkey King through Mischief: Necrophos, Phoenix, Alchemist, Earthshaker, Razor, Tinker, Leshrac, Queen of Pain
* Alchemist has very bad armor and does not build armor items for the large majority of his build, so Jingu Mastery and Wukong's Command can be very deadly. * Desolator, Sange and Yasha or Diffusal Blade can all be purchased to increase your damage against Alchemist or just to keep your movement speed high enough to match him while Chemical Rage is active. * Monkey King is an agility hero and scales with armor, so Acid Spray loses it's effectiveness later in the game.
* Heroes that can maintain vision on Monkey King can see when he uses Tree Dance: Bloodseeker, Treant Protector with Eyes In The Forest, Sniper, Weaver
* Heroes who have high health are a problem for Sniper because he likes to attack the closest target and sit at the back, much like a Terrorblade so when that hero doesn't die; he's forced to show his position for a very long time: Centaur Warrunner, Legion Commander, Primal Beast.
Additional: * Headshot and Shrapnel slow is ineffective against a team with haste (which Stampede gives). * Commonly picked up mobility items and hasted movement during his Stampede (as well as his high health pool) make him extremely hard to kill from a distance, damaging Sniper with Retaliate and Blade Mail if he has one. * A low health pool and no escape mechanism makes him an easy target for Centaur Warrunner's burst damage and initiation (even making his team possible initiators with Stampede).
* Static Link can steal the bonus damage from Jingu Mastery and reduce the physical damage from Boundless Strike. It also reduces Wukong's Command's damage if it's used after stealing damage via Static Link. * Static Link will give Razor shared vision on Monkey King if he tries to escape using Tree Dance or Mischief. * Plasma Field can prevent Monkey King from using Tree Dance and Mischief. * Eye of the Storm will remove the armor buff from Wukong's Command, as well as hitting Monkey King during Mischief.
* Centaur can use Stampede to break Static Link. It also prevents Razor from chasing Centaur Warruner or his teammates with Eye of the Storm, and Plasma Field's slow will do nothing to slow them down.
* Blink allows Queen of Pain to avoid ganks and keep her distance, preventing Monkey King from building up Jingu Mastery. * Scream of Pain and Sonic Wave will hit Monkey King when he is disguised, or on a tree. * The large AoE and low cooldown also helps Queen of Pain hit the real Monkey King inside of Wukong's Command.
* A good Centaur can catch Queen of Pain with a Blink Dagger and Hoof Stomp. * Retaliate with Blade Mail reflects all of Queen of Pain's damage, especially Sonic Wave. * Stampede grants a movement speed bonus, which can prevent Queen of Pain from initiating. * Double Edge can shred her low health pool if she's not careful.
* Blur makes it hard for Monkey King to stack Jingu Mastery. * Phantom Strike allows Phantom Assassin to blink directly to Monkey King during Wukong's Command, bypassing all his clones. * Coup de Grace's high damage can kill Monkey King quickly, thus ending Wukong's Command prematurely.
* Hoof Stomp and Double Edge can often burst down Phantom Assassin from early to mid game. * Retaliate makes it very unlikely for Phantom Assassin to win the lane against Warrunner. Double Edge can also be used to wear her down, as she has a much smaller health pool than that of Centaur Warrunner until purchasing a Ring of Health. Stifling Dagger will also trigger Retaliate and Blur cannot evade Retaliate. * Centaur Warrunner's tankiness in combination with armour items that Centaur Warrunner often purchases like Blade Mail, Crimson Guard, Assault Cuirass and Shiva's Guard can make Phantom Assassin's attacks only tickle Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur Warrunner just has to be careful about Fan of Knives from Aghanim's Shard and Coup De Grace, as Fan of Knives can disable Retaliate even if Centaur Warrunner is spell immune. Additional: * Hoof Stomp and Double Edge can often burst down Phantom Assassin from early to mid game. * Retaliate makes it very unlikely for Phantom Assassin to win the lane against Warrunner. Double Edge can also be used to wear her down, as she has a much smaller health pool than that of Centaur Warrunner until purchasing a Ring of Health. Stifling Dagger will also trigger Retaliate and Blur cannot evade Retaliate. * Centaur Warrunner's tankiness in combination with armour items that Axe often purchases like Blade Mail, Crimson Guard, Assault Cuirass and Shiva's Guard can make Phantom Assassin's attacks only tickle Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur Warrunner just has to be careful about Fan of Knives from Aghanim's Shard and Coup De Grace, as Fan of Knives can disable Retaliate even if Centaur Warrunner is spell immune.
* Nature's Prophet's Natures's Call can destroy trees while Monkey King is standing on them with Tree Dance, which will stun him for a good deal of time.
* Sprout will not protect Nature's Prophet from Tree Dance. * Boundless Strike will interrupt attempts at Teleportation, and can reach Nature's Prophet inside the tree line.
To start select enemy heroes in the field above.
It's intended to be used with multiple heroes. The more enemy heroes you provide the better results you will
This website was made to help you in pick stage of online game Dota 2.
It calculates rating for each possible counterpicks based on tips from web-based database made up entirely of
Dota 2 wiki.
You will get the list of recommended hero counters with a list of tips written by Dota 2 wiki contributors
explaining why it's good against the particular hero. In comparison to other similar websites, which show only
rating based on average hero win rate from dotabuff or similar service.
How to interpret this data
Take it with a bit of grain of salt, especially if the recommendation has a low rating (<= 1), some heroes
may win a lane in an early game but would lose in late game (and vice versa). That's why sometimes
you could hero names appearing as a counter and as being countered, as on image:
You can also add your own tips, update old data and fix mistakes by editing page on Dota 2 Wiki (it works like
Wikipedia - anyone can contribute, you don't even need to register) these edits will appear on this website
automatically (data is updated several times per week).
Right now there is no app/overlay that will detect picks automatically (like overwolf dota plus or become the
gamer), instead, you can open web version in a steam in-game browser or use mobile version on your smartphone.
Results now also sorted both by rating and average hero win rate for the chosen rank (data from dotabuff)
There are a lot more features to come including:
importing picks from dotabuff/opendota URL or matchid
sorting by personal win rate after logging via steam
dota overlay(like Overwolf Dota Plus) that will automatically detect picks and bans
this will also bring synergy and ban suggestion based on opponent recent games and most played/highest win
(but don't expect it soon).
Sharing link to this site is always appreciated.
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. This site is not affiliated with Valve Corporation. All
game images and names are property of Valve Corporation.