* Dragon Knight has no built-in disengage from Frost Arrows, and Marksmanship procs ignore base armor, bypassing Dragon Knight’s durability for the most part, making Drow one of the few heroes that can deal enough sustained damage to solo kill Dragon Knight. * With Aghanim's Scepter, Frost Arrows also apply hypothermia stacks, reducing her target’s regen, which is especially potent against tanks like Dragon Knight. (A similar effect can also be achieved with an Eye of Skadi).
* A well-timed Gust will prevent Weaver from escaping, and a silenced Weaver usually dies very quickly. * Weaver gains a lot of armor, which is bypassed by Marksmanship. Additional: * A well-timed Gust followed by Frost Arrows will prevent Weaver from escaping with Shukuchi. A Weaver silenced for more than 3 seconds usually dies very quickly. * Due to her high attack speed, Drow Ranger can easily kill The Swarm beetles.
* Slardar can chase Dragon Knight down with Guardian Sprint and stun him with both Slithereen Crush and his passive Bash of the Deep. He can also use Corrosive Haze to whittle Dragon Knight's armor.
* Weaver relies on Shukuchi to escape and kite enemy heroes. Slardar's Corrosive Haze lowers armor and reveals Weaver, who is already a very frail target. * Weaver usually builds Linken's Sphere, Corrosive Haze can be used to pop the spell block, additionally the level 25 undispellable talent will prevent Weaver from removing Corrosive Haze with Time Lapse, allowing allied heroes to use their abilities on Weaver. Additional: * Corrosive Haze lowers armor and reveals Weaver during Shukuchi, who is already a frail target. In addition, Weaver usually builds Linken's Sphere, and Corrosive Haze can be used to "pop" the spell block. His level 25 talent can also make Corrosive Haze undispellable by Time Lapse, which puts Weaver in an even worse situation. * Guardian Sprint can dodge Weaver's bugs with the movement speed bonus.
* Huskar can burn down Dragon Knight's health quickly during the early to mid game, but is not as effective during the late game. However, Life Break remains a constant threat due to the slow and percentage-based damage.
Additional: * Huskar can negate Dragon Knight's passive with multiple trades of Burning Spear.
* Weaver cannot Time Lapse out of Huskar's burn damage.
* Heroes with abilities that reduce armor will make Huskar very vulnerable: Weaver, Dazzle, Bristleback, Vengeful Spirit.
* Arc Lightning has a low cooldown can used to pop his Linken's Sphere. * Lightning Bolt or (Nimbus upgraded from Aghanim's Scepter) detects Weaver during Shukuchi, preventing his ganks. * Thundergod's Wrath can kill Weaver quickly before he can cast his Time Lapse at low health.
* Sprout with True Sight items (Sentry Ward or Dust of Appearance) make it possible to trap Weaver in lane, unless he buys Quelling Blade or until he unlocks Time Lapse. * The Swarm beetles can be destroyed with Nature's Prophet's Treants.
* A well-timed Fireblast with Multicast can prevent Weaver from escaping with Shukuchi and even Time Lapse. * Ignite's high damage early on applies heavy pressure onto Weaver's very small health pool. * However, the slow from Ignite is generally useless against Shukuchi, and Time Lapse dispels it if needed.
* Time Dilation while Shukuchi and Geminate Attack are on cooldown will make these abilities unusable for a long time, reducing Weaver's escape potential. * Chronosphere will reveal Weaver during Shukuchi. Additional: * The wide range of Chronosphere makes it difficult for Weaver to avoid it with Shukuchi and, once caught, his low survivability makes him an easy kill. * With no significant source of burst damage, it is easy for Void to survive combat with Weaver using Time Walk. * Time Dilation will prevent Weaver from using Shukuchi or force him to use Time Lapse to dispel the debuff and re-engage.
* Berserker's Call is one of the best ways to lock down Weaver before he has a chance to use Time Lapse. It can also catch Weaver in Shukuchi. * Weaver's high attack speed, along with high attack damage from Geminate Attack, triggers Counter Helix continuously and the output damage would be returned by Blade Mail. Additional: * Berserker's Call is one of the best ways to lock down Weaver before he has a chance to use Time Lapse. It can also catch Weaver in Shukuchi. * Due to his fast attack speed from Geminate Attack and items that give attack speed, Counter Helix will activate a lot, and the damage would be returned by Blade Mail, which hurts Weaver far more than it hurts Axe. * Culling Blade can finish off Weaver's low health pool before he escapes with Shukuchi and Time Lapse. * Battle Hunger is a good tool to pop Weaver's Linken's Sphere due to its low cooldown.
* Weaver's exceptional ability to elude and survive through clashes and ganks is hard countered by Lion in every aspect. * Weaver is very mana dependent and has a rather small mana pool in the beginning of the game, of which Mana Drain can deplete and lessen his early game presence. * Earth Spike followed by Finger of Death in the huge majority of the time is enough to kill Weaver. * Earth Spike can be point targeted to hit through Shukuchi. * Hex's has a fair long duration, by which Weaver will not be able to deal damage, or even survive a coordinated attack, and it is single target, of which cannot be dodged. * Mana Drain easily breaks Linken's Sphere. Its low cooldown allows Lion to infinitely break it whenever it recharges. * Earth Spike and Hex when paired for the longer lengths of disables may diminish Time Lapse efficiency, possibly causing Weaver to not undo as much damage as he would.
* Shukuchi cannot help Weaver escape from Arena of Blood, and can most likely die if detected through invisibility. * If pinned to the arena's walls, Time Lapse tends to not be enough to save Weaver, as God's Rebuke can keep him burst down thanks to its damage scaling. * The Swarm and Geminate Attack are not enough to pierce through Bulwark.
* Heroes with high mobility can be prevented from using it to their advantage with Earthbind, even if they pack a dangerous arsenal: Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Storm Spirit, Nature's Prophet, Phantom Assassin, Riki, Anti-Mage, Weaver. * See items and abilities disabled by roots
* Even though Linken's Sphere will block your silence, you can cast Arcane Bolt to break it or wait until someone on your team breaks it. In addition, Linken's Sphere builders are usually squishy targets vulnerable to silences: Weaver, Queen of Pain, Morphling, Clinkz, etc. Don't forget that Ancient Seal also increases the magical damage these enemies take, along with silencing them.
Additional: * Arcane Bolt has a long range and a low cooldown, and is a great spell to waste Linken's Sphere. It also serves as an effective spell to harass Weaver with. * Ancient Seal prevents Weaver from using Shukuchi or Time Lapse.
* Durable heroes relied a lot on their main passive effects and items' effects such as Bristleback, Underlord, Spectre and Dragon Knight can be disabled easily with Sharpshooter's break, reducing their potential in teamfights.
* Frostbite will reveal invisible heroes for its duration, making it a good tool against any such hero (Riki, Bounty Hunter, Weaver, or Clinkz for example), or as a soft counter to Shadow Blade, if it is used first. This can be an amazing tool to ensure that Dust of Appearance is used on the unit in question, and not wasted in not catching anything.
* In general, heroes with long cooldowns on their abilities or ultimate will struggle against the relentless pressure provided by Dark Rift or Fiend's Gate (Requires Aghanim's Scepter): Terrorblade, Dragon Knight, Omniknight.
* Weaver has poor health, relying on Shukuchi and Time Lapse to survive, With Jakiro's considerable arsenal of stuns, Weaver cannot initiate on Jakiro without being punished heavily or even killed in return. * While difficult, Ice Path can catch Weaver during Shukuchi, And since Shukuchi only lasts 4 seconds while Ice Path's stun lasts 3.5, the stun from Ice Path will strip him of his escape. * Weaver has to be very careful casting Time Lapse around Jakiro, as it could very easily put him inside of a Macropyre or Ice Path.
* Heroes with good mobility to avoid Jakiro's abilities and with good chase to punish Jakiro from pushing a tower: Bloodseeker, Ember Spirit, Juggernaut, Phantom Assassin, Weaver.
* Counterspell can helpful blocked off to Dragon Tail. Additional: * Counterspell makes Dragon Tail useless from Dragon Knight. Because stunned with Dragon Tail, Counterspell from Anti-Mage activate makes strong blocked reflected and Dragon Tail 's throw affect stunned return to Dragon Knight. * Mana Break can punish mana pool and mana regen measly from Dragon Knight's.
* A well-timed use of The Swarm provides vision over heroes with high mobility: Anti-Mage, Arc Warden, Dark Seer.
* The long silence of Crippling Fear at night prevents Weaver from using his Shukuchi or Time Lapse. * With Dark Ascension and Gem of True Sight, Night Stalker can easily find and probably kill Weaver. * Hunter In the Night's attack speed bonus removes The Swarm's beetles very quickly.
* Heroes that are hard to gank: Dragon Knight, Mars, Centaur Warrunner.
* Shukuchi will trigger extra damage from Rupture. * Shukuchi's invisibility is detected by Thirst. * Time Lapse cannot dispel Rupture, preventing Weaver from escaping ganks. However, smart Weaver will buy Linken's Sphere to counter this problem for him. Additional: * Rupture is particularly crippling against Weaver, who relies on high movement speed from Shukuchi to fight and escape, and it cannot be dispelled by Time Lapse. * Thirst detects Weaver through Shukuchi whenever his health is low. * Blood Rite combined with Rupture forces Weaver to either take damage from the latter, or to get silenced for a long duration.
* Heroes with high armor and durability can be exceptionally hard for Bloodseeker to bring down: Dragon Knight, Axe
Additional: * Bloodseeker's physical damage is unlikely to kill Dragon Knight, and therefore rarely get a chance to recover the large amount of HP from Bloodrage.
* Timbersaw's pure damage will kill Dragon Knight surprisingly fast, especially if he gets caught in a bad position while laning. * Items Lotus Orb for Timbersaw make Dragon Tail affected stunned back to Dragon Knight's although Timbersaw stricken by Dragon Tail.
* In general, Timbersaw struggles against highly mobile heroes that can avoid his abilities: Puck, Weaver, Ember Spirit and others.
* Heroes that reduce the damage that Marci can deal during her ultimate, like Razor, Rubick, Bane, Dragon Knight and Underlord.
* Marci's Dispose is blocked by Linken's Sphere which is a common item for Weaver. * Shukuchi allows Weaver to escape from Rebound slow. * The swarm beetle require 4 hits to kill. Weaver can use it on her when she use Unleash. This give Marci a hard choice: ignore The swarm and her armor keep decreasing or kill the beetle and wasting 4 attacks of Unleash.
* Heroes that rely on physical damage are ineffective against Dragon Knight due to his high armor: Phantom Assassin,Bloodseeker, Lifestealer, Troll Warlord, Sven
* Though The Swarm can be blocked by Rage, it can be used to lower Lifestealer's already low armor, making him even more vulnerable to physical damage while Rage is on cooldown. * Lifestealer has no strong disables on his own and thus cannot catch up with nor escape from Weaver's Shukuchi. * Lifestealer's reliance on meticulous auto-attacks will not help against Time Lapse, which can undo Lifestealer's already slow build-up of damage. Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Time Lapse can also be used to save allies from getting killed by Lifestealer, but that will require targeting the allied hero rather than just pressing the button that will trigger the Time Lapse. Additional: * Open Wounds's slow is ignored by Shukuchi. * Lifestealer has no other lockdown and relies on being on top of enemies; Weaver can kite him with ease.
* Heroes with strong area-of-effect damage can make quick work of Chen's converted creeps and at same time gain farm: Magnus, Jakiro, Shadow Fiend, Kunkka, Luna, Dragon Knight, Medusa, Alchemist.
* Weaver can easily kill Chen's creeps and kite Chen with The Swarm and Shukuchi. * Neither Chen nor his converted creeps have burst damage at all, so Weaver will always have plenty of time to save himself with Time Lapse or his allies with Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Time Lapse.
* Shukuchi allows Weaver to close the gap between himself and Sniper with high speed, and to maneuver through teamfights to get on top of him. * A combination of The Swarm and Desolator tears through Sniper's low armor.
* Despite the armor reduction from Meld, Templar Assassin's reliance on physical damage and medium attack speed is unlikely to harm Dragon Knight. * Templar Assassin's Refraction charges also get quickly removed by the damage over time from Dragon Knight's ultimate. Additional: * The damage over time from Dragon Knight's Elder Dragon Form rapidly burns down Refraction, allowing him to attack her. * Also, Breathe Fire reduces Templar Assassin's damage and Dragon Tail is a stun with a considerable duration, letting him and his team whittle her health down once her defenses wear off. * Templar Assassin will struggle to kill Dragon Knight thanks to his high armor and health regen from Dragon Blood as she deals entirely physical damage.
* Shukuchi grants Weaver invisibility and a high degree of mobility for a short time, which can make him a difficult target to hook. * The Swarm beetles are difficult for Pudge to remove, due to his low base attack time and poor agility. Additionally, it can be used to can scout out Pudge's location. * Should an ally get snagged by Meat Hook, Weaver can use Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Time Lapse on them to send them back to where they were before hooked, even if Pudge has already started to Dismember them. Additional: * While Weaver is in Shukuchi, Rot doesn't slow him and Meat Hook is easy to avoid. * Even when hooked, Weaver can use Time Lapse, negating both the damage and displacement. * Pudge has low armor and low attack speed, making him susceptible to The Swarm and physical attacks. * Dismember is easy to block with Linken's Sphere and it's the only way to break Weaver's Linken Sphere. * However, the long duration stun of Dismember can be dangerous for Weaver.
* Shadow Fiend's Presence of the Dark Lord reduces Dragon Knight's armor considerably, and his strong base attacks are augmented by his Necromastery.
* Dragon Tail can be used to cancel Requiem of Souls. * Breathe Fire reduces Shadow Fiend's damage even further. * Dragon Knight's high strength and Dragon Blood means that he'll be able to tank Shadow Fiend's right clicks.
* Heroes that are hard to kill without lockdown: Puck, Weaver.
* Brewmaster is slow and has low armor, making his laning stage very difficult against Geminate Attack. * Apart from the slow moving Hurl Boulder, which can be disjointed, he has no control to catch Weaver.
* Shukuchi allows Weaver to have faster movement speed and can outrun Primal Beast in most instances, such as while he is trampling. * Trample disarms Primal Beast, so casting The Swarm can make him vulnerable to ranged attacks. Primal Beast also has an innately slow attack speed and will take a long time destroying the bugs. * Time Lapse allows Weaver to negate and heal burst damage, which Primal Beast is reliant on.
* Breathe Fire will clear Broodmother's spiderites while significantly damaging her spiderlings and decreasing their damage output. * Dragon Blood's added armor and regen mitigates the damage done by Broodmother and her spiders. * Elder Dragon Form at level 2 and above applies splash damage to Dragon Knight's auto attacks.
* The dragon's splash damage wears down his illusions. * Early harassment with Breath of Fire hinders his farming. * Fireball stops his pushes and allows for a defence. Additional: * Breathe Fire and Elder Dragon Form's splash damage takes out Phantom Lancer's illusions quickly. * If Dragon Knight can Dragon Tail the real Phantom Lancer, he and his team can quickly kill him before he has a chance to escape.
* Wraithfire Blast is easy to disjoint with Shukuchi or Time Lapse, and it's the only way to break Weaver's Linken Sphere. * Wraith King has no other disables and no mobility, allowing Weaver to chase or escape Wraith King as he wishes. * With the Mana Break talent and Diffusal Blade, Weaver can prevent Reincarnation from triggering until Wraith King gets his shard. Additional: * Weaver can run away after killing Wraith King once thanks to Shukuchi. * Wraithfire Blast is quite predictable. If Weaver is quick, he will disjoint it with Shukuchi and proceed to chase Wraith King down. * Shukuchi does have a fade time. They cannot disjoint it if you use it right next to them. They will be stunned and take damage; however they will still become invisible if they used Shukuchi before the stun hits. * Weaver can easily harass Wraith King out of his lane thanks to his high base damage and Geminate Attack. * Weaver can burn Wraith King's mana quickly with his Mana Break or Diffusal Blade, until Wraith King purchases Aghanim's Shard to remove Reincarnation's manacost.
* Clockwerk lacks burst damage, and that makes him vulnerable to heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage after Clockwerk finishes his initiation. Additionally, Clockwerk hates buying Dagon and Ethereal Blade, which are the only itmes that can help him deal with heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage: Faceless Void, Terrorblade, Ursa, Weaver, Broodmother, Slark, Abaddon, Wraith King, Lifestealer.
* Enigma lacks burst damage, and that makes him vulnerable to heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage after Enigma finishes his initiation: Faceless Void, Terrorblade, Ursa, Weaver, Broodmother, Slark, Abaddon, Wraith King, Lifestealer.
* Shukuchi vision can easily target Charge of Darkness before Weaver purchase Linken's Sphere. Additional: * Strong escape combo abilities from Spirit Breaker Charge of Darkness and Bulldoze can easily catch Shukuchi from Weaver. Since Spirit Breaker build Aghanim's Scepter, Charge of Darkness is very fast able to reach catch Weaver trying it. * Time Lapse also affected Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike.
* Spirit Breaker's slow attack speed and moderate damage do very little to harm Dragon Knight, even if ganked with Charge of Darkness.
* Heroes that usually build Linken's Sphere as a core or situational item: Weaver, Medusa, Morphling, Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Luna.
* Heroes with high armor like Dragon Knight, or with abilities to cause attacks to miss like Phantom Assassin, Riki and Tinker will be hard to deal with, as Clinkz relies almost entirely on physical attacks.
Additional: * The extra damage from Searing Arrows is largely blocked by Dragon Knight's armor. * Clinkz has too low health to survive a gank.Getting stunned keeps him down long enough for a reaction. * Breathe Fire reduces his damage,as it is physical.
* Silences and other types of lockdown that prevent Weaver from using his spells: Silencer, Riki, Lion, Legion Commander, Shadow Shaman, Bane.
* If Silencer can't prevent Dragon Knight from using Elder Dragon Form, Silencer's spells aren't going to be that effective against him, as Dragon Knight relies on right-clicks and not spells. * Dragon Blood's armor bonus and health regeneration allows Dragon Knight to stay in the lane against Glaives of Wisdom. * Dragon Knight often builds Black King Bar, allowing him to remove Global Silence before engaging.
* Heroes that withstand damage like Timbersaw, Bristleback, Dragon Knight and others will have their durability largely reduced when hit by an Ice Blast due to the risk of shattering.
Additional: * Cold Feet and Ice Vortex both hinder Dragon Knight's movement greatly during teamfights. * Ice Blast ignores Dragon Knight's armor, disables his health regeneration, and kills him prematurely.
* Time Lapse allows Weaver (or an ally if upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter) to regain HP while affected by Ice Blast. * Shukuchi completely ignores the slow from Ice Vortex and helps him escape the freeze range of Cold Feet. Additional: * Cold Feet is extremely easy to nullify with Shukuchi. * Ice Vortex does not slow Weaver in Shukuchi. * Time Lapse will still affect his health, even when hit by Ice Blast. * Ancient Apparition has no escapes or saves and is very squishy, making him an easy target for Weaver to get on top of.
* Heartstopper Aura and Reaper's Scythe go right through Dragon Knight's armor.
* Enemies that possess high defenses through magic resistance, damage reduction, or high regeneration will make it difficult to whittle their health down to get to Reaper's Scythe's threshold. Such heroes include Bristleback (although only from behind), Spectre, Ursa, and Dragon Knight.
* Heroes with one single-target abilities such as Wraith King, Necrophos, or Doom will struggle against Weaver's Linken Sphere.
* Static Link saps Dragon Knight of his already low base damage, making him even more useless in a fight if he gets kited. * Storm Surge makes Razor much faster than Dragon Knight, and hard to catch. * Eye of the Storm melts Dragon Knight's armor and bypasses Black King Bar, his core item.
* Shukuchi can break Static Link with little trouble. * Time Lapse can easily be used to avoid damage from Plasma Field and can recover the damage done from Static Link and Eye of the Storm. * Eye of the Storm can't kill bugs from The Swarm.
* Heroes that lose a great amount of their tankiness and become easier to finish off: Bristleback, Spectre, Phantom Assassin, Enchantress, Dragon Knight. * Once you have an Aghanim's Scepter, Shadow Demon instantly reaches a new power spike and becomes a counter for a variety of heroes that have strong passives. * Heroes that lose a great amount of their tankiness and become easier to finish off: Bristleback, Spectre, Phantom Assassin, Enchantress, Dragon Knight. * Heroes that lose a great amount of damage output and become less threatening: Phantom Assassin, Sven, Slark, Phantom Lancer. * You can always stack camps and farm the scepter with Shadow Poison.
* You can potentially kill a fragile Weaver by using Disruption during Shukuchi with a well-placed Sentry Ward, wasting the Shukuchi. But odds are he'll wait to get low health, Time Lapse the damage away and Shukuchi away once more.
* Fury swipes can tear Dragon knight down as it stacks infinitely.
* The swarm beetle can waste Ursa's Overpower attacks. * Ursa has no inherent way of disabling a slippery Weaver by preventing him from Shukuchiing or Time Lapseing away, as the slow from Earthshock is useless against Shukuchi's haste effect. Additional: * Earthshock's slow is ignored by Shukuchi. * Ursa can be kited with Shukuchi and his burst damage will be negated with Time Lapse as long as Weaver survives it. * The Swarm breaks Ursa's Blink Dagger, forcing him to deal with the beetles.
* In the early game, a Dragon Knight without Black King Bar is basically defenseless against Viper. * Viper can harass Dragon Knight at any time with his Poison Attack. * Corrosive Skin reduces damage from Dragon Fire and inflicts damage to him. * Nethertoxin disables Dragon Blood, negating his main survivability. * Viper Strike and Poison Attack can severely slow him down even with his Elder Dragon Form. Additional: * Dragon Knight is easily harassed by Poison Attack after the laning stage ends. * Corrosive Skin protects Viper from Breathe Fire and returns damage. * Nethertoxin mitigates Dragon Blood, Dragon's Knight main source of armor and health regeneration. * Between Poison Attack and Viper Strike, Viper can keep Dragon Knight permanently slowed even in Elder Dragon Form.
* Shukuchi ignores slows and allows Weaver to escape Viper's onslaught. * Time Lapse dispels Poison Attack and Corrosive Skin and undoes poison damage. * Weaver's high burst damage allows him to kill Viper before being killed.
* Bounty Hunter has a cheap way to break Linken's Sphere and keep track of Weaver while he is using Shukuchi, though both can be dispelled with Time Lapse.
* Weaver with Time Lapse * Heroes that can remove the Track debuff with their skills: * Abaddon with Aphotic Shield and Borrowed Time * Huskar with Life Break * Juggernaut with Blade Fury * Legion Commander with Press the Attack * Lifestealer with Rage and Infest * Naga Siren with Mirror Image * Omniknight with Heavenly Grace * Oracle with Fortune's End and False Promise * Phantom Lancer with Doppelganger * Slark with Dark Pact * Ursa with Enrage * Weaver with Time Lapse * Tidehunter with Kraken Shell when damage received reaches the threshold.
* Lich's constant slows with Frost Blast and Chain Frost will slow Dragon Knight to a crawl, especially in a crowded teamfight.
* Weaver doesn't care much about Lich's slows thanks to Shukuchi. * If he sees Chain Frost is targeting him, he can easily isolate himself with Shukuchi so that it stops bouncing around. * Unless Lich bursts Weaver immediately, Lich has no hard disables or silences to prevent him from using Time Lapse.
* Spiked Carapace allows Nyx to get an easy long-duration stun on Weaver once he uses Shukuchi, and then he can follow up with Impale. * Vendetta works as a great setup for both Impale and Spiked Carapace and can deal decent damage to Weaver. Additionally he can neutralize The Swarm beetles due to his invisibility duration.
* Dragon Knight's heavy armor negates Vendetta's burst physical damage. His large HP pool also gives him a good chance of surviving Nyx Assassin's follow-up nuke damage.
* Shadow Shaman's many disables can lock down Weaver. Even with Linken's Sphere, Weaver might not be able to escape should Shadow Shaman uses Shackles quickly enough following Hex. * Mass Serpent Wards can make short work of Weaver once he is locked down.
* Dragon Knight can simply tank and destroy all Shadow Shaman's Serpent Wards.
* Smoke Cloud prevents Shukuchi and Time Lapse, leaving Weaver helpless against Riki. * The Swarm is ineffective against Riki because invisibility instantly removes the beetles.
* Riki does little damage to Dragon Knight, as he relies only on physical damage with modest attack speed and lack of burst.
To start select enemy heroes in the field above.
It's intended to be used with multiple heroes. The more enemy heroes you provide the better results you will
This website was made to help you in pick stage of online game Dota 2.
It calculates rating for each possible counterpicks based on tips from web-based database made up entirely of
Dota 2 wiki.
You will get the list of recommended hero counters with a list of tips written by Dota 2 wiki contributors
explaining why it's good against the particular hero. In comparison to other similar websites, which show only
rating based on average hero win rate from dotabuff or similar service.
How to interpret this data
Take it with a bit of grain of salt, especially if the recommendation has a low rating (<= 1), some heroes
may win a lane in an early game but would lose in late game (and vice versa). That's why sometimes
you could hero names appearing as a counter and as being countered, as on image:
You can also add your own tips, update old data and fix mistakes by editing page on Dota 2 Wiki (it works like
Wikipedia - anyone can contribute, you don't even need to register) these edits will appear on this website
automatically (data is updated several times per week).
Right now there is no app/overlay that will detect picks automatically (like overwolf dota plus or become the
gamer), instead, you can open web version in a steam in-game browser or use mobile version on your smartphone.
Results now also sorted both by rating and average hero win rate for the chosen rank (data from dotabuff)
There are a lot more features to come including:
importing picks from dotabuff/opendota URL or matchid
sorting by personal win rate after logging via steam
dota overlay(like Overwolf Dota Plus) that will automatically detect picks and bans
this will also bring synergy and ban suggestion based on opponent recent games and most played/highest win
(but don't expect it soon).
Sharing link to this site is always appreciated.
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. This site is not affiliated with Valve Corporation. All
game images and names are property of Valve Corporation.