* Pounce can easily break Static Link, making it less powerful against him. * Slark is one of the few heroes who can man fight a Razor, because of Essence Shift. * Shadow Dance can prevent Razor from killing him and may provide an opportunity to kill Razor due to it preventing Razor from attacking Slark.
* Lycan cannot escape from a Pounce even if he uses Shapeshift, and has no disabling abilities to stop Slark.
* Heroes who rely on abilities to deal damage (e.g. Timbersaw, Tinker) can fight a Razor even after Static Link.
Additional: * Razor deals mostly physical damage towards the later game, and Timbersaw is also very mobile, making him a difficult kill to earn. * Timbersaw rarely resorts to attacks, thus does not suffer when his damage is stolen with Static Link.
* All of Timbersaw's spells deal AoE damage, killing Lycan's summons very quickly. * Reactive Armor will gain stacks quickly because of Lycan's summons.
* Tidebringer's cleave will cripple any of his summons. * Could potentially build Heaven's Halberd to cripple Lycan even more. Additional: * Tidebringer can be used to kill Lycan's summons. * Can also build into Heaven's Halberd which will disable Lycan's auto attacks, crippling him even more.
* Outworld Destroyer doesn't care if Razor steals his damage because he does most of his damage through Arcane Orb. * Astral Imprisonment can prevent Razor from using the stolen damage from Static Link or chasing with Eye of the Storm. * Sanity's Eclipse will do a ton of damage to Razor due to his low mana pool.
* Necrophos usually doesn't build itmes that give attack damage, minimalizing effects of Static Link. * He can use Ghost Shroud to prevent Razor from attacking him with the stolen damage from Static Link. * Razor is somewhat vulnerable to magical damage, and Reaper's Scythe prevents him from escaping with his high movement speed when things get dangerous.
* Arctic Burn allows Winter Wyvern to escape Lycan, even when he uses his ultimate. * Splinter Blast is very effective in dealing with Lycan's summons. * Cold Embrace saves allies from Lycan's raw physical damage and can buy allies enough time to turn the tide of battle. * Winter's Curse stops Lycan in his tracks and is very effective because of his summons. Additional: * All of Lycan's damage is physical which is totally negated by Cold Embrace. * Lycan often moves around with large amount of creeps, wolves created by Summon Wolves and neutral creep dominated by Helm of the Dominator which can be easily cleared by Splinter Blast or used as a great source of damage by Winter's Curse. If you catch Lycan with creeps nearby and affected by Shapeshift using Winter's Curse on him will most certainly end up with his death.
* Stroke of Fate deals more damage when it hits more targets which makes it very effective in dealing with Lycan and his units. * Soulbind prevents Lycan from running away and makes him very easy to deal with.
* Shukuchi can break Static Link with little trouble. * Time Lapse can easily be used to avoid damage from Plasma Field and can recover the damage done from Static Link and Eye of the Storm. * Eye of the Storm can't kill bugs from The Swarm.
* Brewmaster can waste a large portion of Lycan's ultimate by putting him in Cyclone. * Lycan has no way to stop Brewmaster from using Primal Split by himself. * Lycan's team often tries to push towers as a group, and Brewmaster excels at winning teamfights while trying to defend a tower.
* Can cast Demonic Conversion on one of Lycan's Wolves, making this a numbers fight. * Malefice will greatly reduce his ability to engage * Midnight Pulse can steep an area making it harder for Lycan to engage in.
* Morphling can break Static Link with Waveform. Alternatively, Morphling can Morph into Razor and use the same ability against him. * Morphling's high armor makes Eye Of The Storm mostly ineffective, enabling Morphling to fight Razor for longer. * Razor has no disables, enabling Morphling to avoid his abilities as needed. Additional: * Static Link is almost completely useless against Morphling, as he is able to quickly break it off with Waveform or turn into Razor himself with Morph and recover all of his stolen damage, or simply steal Razor's own.
* Treant Protector grants protection against his attacks with Living Armor and his ultimate, Overgrowth is a massive AoE disarm and root that pierces spell immunity, causing trouble to Lycan. You will find yourself in need of an ally's dispel or forced to pop Black King Bar for its dispel.
Additional: * Lycan has no kind of teleport, being only able to walk, and heavily relies on his attacks. As Overgrowth roots and disarms the targets, Lycan can't do much in an overgrowth field.
* Jakiro's area-of-effect abilities make him strong against heroes who rely on illusions and summons: Terrorblade, Naga SirenChaos Knight, Phantom Lancer, Broodmother, Nature's Prophet, Lycan, Wraith King, Visage.
* Heroes who rely strongly on melee physical damage will fare badly against Omniknight's Guardian Angel: Phantom Assassin, Juggernaut, Dragon Knight, Lycan, Ursa, Troll Warlord
Additional: * Guardian Angel completely negates all of Lycan's damage since Lycan mainly deals physical damage. * Purification can also be a problem for Lycan, as Purification deals damage around the target, which poses a problem for him and his summons.
* Heroes who rely on physical damage output to be effective will fare badly against Muerta's Pierce the Veil: Phantom Assassin, Terrorblade, Drow Ranger, Lifestealer, Anti-Mage, Alchemist, Lycan, Clinkz, Sniper.
* Melee heroes who rely on summons, illusions, or clones will trigger Counter Helix more often, thus taking more damage: Meepo, Lycan, Phantom Lancer
Additional: * Berserker's Call can keep Lycan in place during his Shapeshift even through Black King Bar. * Counter Helix is very effective against Lycan because of his summons. * Culling Blade will prevent Lycan from running away with Shapeshift when he drops low.
* Life Break along with Burning Spear can quickly kill Razor before Static Link steals enough damage for Razor to take down Huskar. * Berserker's Blood can make stealing Huskar's damage and using it against him somewhat dangerous, as Huskar will be able to inflict more and more Burning Spears rapidly.
* Heroes with low armor and little mobility, like Huskar, Io, etc. will also have an unfortunate fate.
* Viper's Poison Attack and Viper Strike that can slow Razor, and is one of the few heroes that can keep him immobile. * Altogether, Viper's skills reduce Razor's attack speed, heavily reducing the benefit of the damage drain from Static Link. Additional: * Storm Surge is counteracted by Nethertoxin, leaving Razor without faster MS. * Static Link's damage drain doesn't bother Viper a lot as most of his early to mid game damage is magical.
* Heroes who do not have nor rely on passive abilities make Nethertoxin much less effective: Clinkz, Pugna, Nature's Prophet, Dark Seer, Lycan, Tusk
* Rupture completely negates Lycan's high mobility. * All of Lycan's summons are good sources of healing with Bloodrage. Additional: * Rupture completely negates Lycan's high mobility. * All of Lycan's summons are good sources of healing with Bloodrage.
* Heroes that rely on right-clicks will find themselves unable to damage opponents seriously after being affected by Static Link, like Sven, Bloodseeker, and Juggernaut.
* His increased attack range makes it very hard to get close enough for Static Link, Eye of the Storm and Razor's own attacks. * Headshot procs will slow Razor heavily regardless of Storm Surge, as it will knock him back for a brief duration.
* You can easily kill a squishy Sniper, due to your high movement speed and his lack of escape.
* Kraken Shell grants him massive physical attack protection * Anchor Smash will wipe the area, clearing Lycan's wolves.
* Heroes who relies on high armor such as Dragon Knight, Tidehunter, and Pudge can be melted by Eye of the Storm.
Additional: * Kraken Shell's dispel does not restore damage stolen by Static Link, and the stolen damage easily offsets Anchor Smash's damage reduction. Razor can keep attacking Tidehunter from afar, denying his chance to use Anchor Smash. * Eye of the Storm melts Tidehunter's armor and makes him much less tanky. * Razor can chase Tidehunter by himself without relying on actual crowd control ability, so the strong dispel from Kraken Shell is less useful.
* Great Cleave will kill Lycan's summons very rapidly. * Warcry will allow Sven and his allies to tank Lycan's damage, which is mainly physical. * Storm Hammer will damage and stun Lycan's as well as his summons.
* Heroes that rely on right-clicks will find themselves unable to damage opponents seriously after being affected by Static Link, like Sven, Bloodseeker, and Juggernaut.
Additional: * Static Link saps Sven's insane attack damage, and goes through Black King Bar.
* Static Link weakens Drow Ranger's attack damage while strengthening Razor's attack damage. * Plasma Field & Storm Surge keeps Razor close to Drow Ranger, continuously disabling Marksmanship.
* Shapeshift allows Lycan to get close and disable Marksmanship. * Shapeshift also makes him immune to slows like Drow Ranger's Frost Arrows. Additional: * The Wolves's speed causes the knockback from Gust to be ineffective. * Drow Ranger lacks escapes and loses her Marksmanship when someone is near her. Lycan can take advantage of these weaknesses of Drow Ranger.
* Plasma Field can spot an Ursa sneaking into Roshan's pit * Static Link has a 800 link break distance, meaning Razor can stay close enough to drain Ursa' damage, but not too close to get attacked * Static Link cannot be dispelled by Enrage * With Storm Surge, Razor will usually be faster than Ursa in most cases * Eye of the Storm melts through Ursa's armor
* Lycan's ultimate makes him immune to slows from Ursa's Earthshock as well as allowing him to outmaneuver Ursa during Enrage. Lycan can also easily chase down Ursa while shapeshifted, should Ursa try to flee.
* Razor's Plasma Field and the passive from Eye of the Storm can damage and clear Chen's creeps. * Chen has no escape mechanisms, making him easy prey for Static Link. * Eye of the Storm will rapidly strike Chen's creeps around Razor.
* Lycan can clear waves of Chen's creeps with his wolves from Summon Wolves, especially once Lycan takes +2 Wolves summoned talent. And even though Chen can convert one of his wolves with Holy Persuasion, Lycan can counter this by buying Helm of the Overlord to regain control of it. Uncontrollable wolves summoned from Aghanim's Shard upgrade Summon Wolves cannot be converted with Holy Persuasion. * Shapeshift allows him to chase down Chen and kill him easily. * Howl can reduce attack damage of both, Chen and his creeps.
* Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm can help Razor clear waves of Terrorblade's illusions. * Static Link can significantly weakens Terrorblade's damage, even during Metamorphosis, making Terrorblade's attacks tickle while strengthening Razor's attack damage. Terrorblade also lacks escape mechanisms, making Terrorblade a good target for Static Link and forcing Terrorblade to buy Linken's Sphere. * Storm Surge makes it difficult for Terrorblade to catch Razor, and when upgraded with Aghanim's Shard, it can also deal damage to Terrorblade and his illusions. * Eye of the Storm can rapidly weaken Terrorblade's armor, which combined with Terrorblade's low health and strength gain can almost completely discourage Terrorblade from even being present in teamfights. * Static Link and Eye of the Storm cannot be dispelled neither with Manta Style nor blocked by Black King Bar, which can put Terrorblade in a big disadvantage against Razor. * However, Razor's lack of disables makes it difficult for him to burst down Terrorblade before he can use Sunder unless Razor has either Black King Bar or Linken's Sphere to protect himself against it. Additional: * Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm can help Razor clear waves of Terrorblade's illusions. * Static Link significantly weakens Terrorblade's damage, even during Metamorphosis, making Terrorblade's attacks tickle while strengthening Razor's attack damage. Terrorblade also lacks escape mechanisms, making Terrorblade a good target for Static Link and forcing Terrorblade to buy Linken's Sphere. * Storm Surge makes it difficult for Terrorblade to catch Razor, and when upgraded with Aghanim's Shard, it can also deal damage to Terrorblade and his illusions. * Eye of the Storm can rapidly weaken Terrorblade's armor, which combined with Terrorblade's low health and strength gain can almost completely discourage Terrorblade from even being present in teamfights. * Static Link and Eye of the Storm cannot be dispelled neither with Manta Style nor blocked by Black King Bar, which can put Terrorblade in a big disadvantage against Razor. * However, Razor's lack of disables can make it difficult for him to burst down Terrorblade before he can use Sunder unless Razor has either Black King Bar or Linken's Sphere to protect himself against it.
* Heroes who can summon illusions and summons because Terrorblade has no abilities to deal with multiple enemies at once outside Reflection: Shadow Shaman, Naga Siren, Broodmother, Lycan, Enigma, Chaos Knight, Phantom Lancer, Shadow Demon, Dark Seer, Nature's Prophet, Invoker, Morphling, Visage, Grimstroke with Aghanim's Scepter.
* Static Link can lower the damage output from Focus Fire. * Eye of the Storm strikes cannot miss, even if Windrun is active. Additional: * Static Link greatly lowers Windranger's damage output from Focus Fire. * Eye of the Storm strikes cannot miss, even if Windrun is active.
* Windranger's has bad against Hero heavily strong escape out of reach with windrun: Spirit Breaker, Lycan, Storm Spirit, Earth Spirit
* Heroes that reduce the damage that Marci can deal during her ultimate, like Razor, Rubick, Bane, Dragon Knight and Underlord.
* Howl reduces a good chunk of Marci's attack damage that she relies heavily on, and the armor reduction works better on her because of her low armor. * Shapeshift renders Lycan immune to slow from Rebound and Unleash.
* Static Link cannot be dispelled by Rage or Infest, so Razor will be able to track Lifestealer down during an attempted escape. * Storm Surge makes it hard for Lifestealer to catch Razor. * Static Link can stop Open Wounds from getting any additional lifesteal, but keep in mind Lifestealer can still utilize Feast. * Eye of the Storm penetrates the spell immunity of Rage. Additional: * Razor's highly mobile nature allows him to control Lifestealer from a distance. As well, Lifestealer is already slow in comparison due to his lack of disables and move speed. Lifestealer is also an ideal target for Static Link, for its ability to pierce magic immunity and damage steal, which can render Lifestealer's Feast useless. * Plasma Field can slow Lifestealer from a distance and force him to cast Rage too early. * Eye of the Storm pierces magic immunity, deals physical damage, and reduces armor, allowing Razor to easily stand up to Lifestealer.
* Heroes with summons: Lycan, Broodmother, Visage, Nature's Prophet, Warlock.
* Heroes with stronger lane presence that can threaten to kill him: Batrider, Juggernaut, Ursa, Monkey King, Razor.
* Void's slow is useless against Lycan by activating Shapeshift. * Night Stalker's single target abilities (with the exception of Void upgraded by Aghanim's Scepter) is not very effective against Lycan's Summon Wolves during the early and mid game.
* Templar Assassin's Refraction will easily be removed by Eye of the Storm, and Static Link reveals Templar Assassin hiding with Meld and drain the bonus damage from Refraction.
Additional: * Razor's Eye of the Storm damage-over-time easily wear off Refraction charges, allowing Templar Assassin to be damaged. * Static Link empties Templar Assassin's damage output even with the bonus from Refraction, and will keep doing that even if the Razor cannot see her during Meld. * Plasma Field can easily strike her during Meld.
* Multiple attackers thanks to summoned units or clones: Meepo, Witch Doctor, Lycan, Enigma, Shadow Shaman * Heroes that can quickly deal damage to her, regardless of how weak they are, can easily break through her Refraction: * Multiple attackers thanks to summoned units or clones: Meepo, Witch Doctor, Lycan, Enigma, Shadow Shaman * Multiple attackers thanks to illusions: Phantom Lancer, Chaos Knight, Naga Siren (bonus for her Ensnare). Also despite the visual effects, Templar Assassin does not spill damage against illusions or buildings, so she is not a really good hero to clean up illusions. * Weak damage but high tick rate or persist in a long time: Slark, Gyrocopter, Queen of Pain, Shadow Shaman (Shackles), Jakiro, Pugna, Doom
* He can send wolves to defuse Proximity Mines, and he can catch up Techies and kill him before they can deny themselves. Even if the suicide is successful, Lycan can still survive because of his tankiness.
* Static Link greatly reduces Underlord damage, while benefits Razor himself, even when in Atrophy Aura's range. * Underlord is a slow and low mobility hero, and cannot outrun Razor's high movement speed, easily for Razor to absorb his damage with Static Link to the maximum and burst him down from the bonus damages, combine with the armor reduction from Eye of the Storm .
* Static Link can steal the bonus damage from Jingu Mastery and reduce the physical damage from Boundless Strike. It also reduces Wukong's Command's damage if it's used after stealing damage via Static Link. * Static Link will give Razor shared vision on Monkey King if he tries to escape using Tree Dance or Mischief. * Plasma Field can prevent Monkey King from using Tree Dance and Mischief. * Eye of the Storm will remove the armor buff from Wukong's Command, as well as hitting Monkey King during Mischief.
* Plasma Field can slow Magnus during Skewer, and when combined with Eye of the Storm, will potentially disable his Blink Dagger, preventing him from initiating. * Static Link drains the bonus damage from Empower. However, it can be broken by Skewer and/or Force Staff. * Storm Surge gives Razor and his allies high mobility needed to avoid Shockwave & Reverse Polarity.
* Static Link can steal Shadow Fiend's high physical damage output from Necromastery, lowering his damage output, and Static Link cannot be prevented by Black King Bar. * Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm can melt down Shadow Fiend easily, due to his low health.
* Alchemist's reliance on fast attack speed to do single-target damage makes him vulnerable to Static Link. It also goes through Black King Bar, which is a standard item on Alchemist. * Eye of the Storm is great against high health strength heroes as it reduces their survivability to physical damage. * Razor has early lane push to counter Acid Spray.
* Lycan doesn't care much about Lich's slows thanks to Shapeshift. * Chain Frost can bounce to the wolves that Lycan summons. Additional: * Lich possesses a lot of slows, which Lycan doesn't care about when he Shapeshifts. * Lich has no in-built escape, which makes him a good target for Lycan.
* Shapeshift increases Lycan's movement speed and renders him unslowable, allowing him to easily avoid and escape Ancient Apparition's abilities. * Lycan has fast summons, both his wolves from Summon Wolves can do heavy damage to Ancient Apparition due to his immobility and low armor.
* Static Link is effective against Troll Warlord, as he mainly relies on attack speed more so than damage. * Static Link is even more effective if Troll Warlord used Battle Trance, as he has no way to break the link. Additional: * Static Link can drain most or all of Troll Warlord's damage, making him useless in a teamfight or unable to last hit in lane. This is especially effective during Battle Trance, because Troll has no option to cancel the link. * Storm Surge allows Razor to chase after or run away from Troll Warlord while doing damage with Eye of the Storm.
* Lycan's high health allows him to easily shrug off Nyx Assassin's burst damage and fend him off. * As Lycan commonly buys Black King Bar, he can use it to freely attack Nyx Assassin and chase after him with Shapeshift.
* Plasma Field can destroy Phantom Lancer's illusions or damage them heavily. * Static Link cannot be broken even with Doppelganger, serving as a marker for the real Phantom Lancer. * Storm Surge gives Razor's high mobility to chase down Phantom Lancer making Spirit Lance and Diffusal Blade slow useless. * Eye of the Storm along with Aghanim's Scepter can quickly reduce Phantom Lancer's armor. Additional: * Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm clears most of Phantom Lancer's illusions. * Static Link is not dispelled by Doppelganger or Manta Style which can be used to mark the real Phantom Lancer while also draining his base damage. * Razor's high mobility with Storm Surge makes it hard for Phantom Lancer to chase down with Phantom Rush. When upgraded with Aghanim's Shard, it makes a quick work of his illusions.
* Static Link drains away Riki's damage while keeping his location revealed for its duration, allowing his team to accurately land detection or area-of-effect skills. * Storm Surge procs on invisible heroes, making him aware of Riki's presence near him.
* The movement speed granted from Shapeshift means that Spectre has no way to punish Lycan if he wants to splitpush or pick off supports. Furthermore, he will kite Haunt and cannot be slowed by Spectral Dagger. * Lycan is often part of an early game push strategy which is often the best counter to Spectre because she needs a lot of time and space to come online as a late game carry.
* Magnetic Field is useless against melee heroes, so Lycan can attack Arc Warden without missing. * Flux doesn't affect Lycan that much, because Shapeshift grants immunity to slows and because he is never alone. * If their Tempest Double has been called, Lycan can still kill Arc Warden before the double expires.
* Lycan relies heavily on right clicks making Untouchable very effective against him. * If he tries to run away Impetus will do huge amounts of damage. Additional: * She can Enchant one of the wolves to her side. * Lycan will struggle greatly to harm Enchantress through her Untouchable which can seriously slow down Lycan's attack speed even if Lycan is spell immune.
* Static Link 's damage instants fully ignore Untouchable, combine with Eye of the storm and high movement speed compare to Enchantress with no mobility, Razor can easily take away her squishy health pool.
* Heroes with haste can negate Enchant's slow: Weaver, Dark Seer, Lycan, Centaur Warrunner.
* Phantom Assassin's Blur is a real problem for Lycan, as he relies entirely on direct attacks to deal damage.
* Static Link can lower the damage output from Coup de Grace procs, hindering Phantom Assassin's main source of damage. * Eye of the Storm strikes cannot be evaded by Blur. * Both Static Link and Eye of the Storm pierces spell immunity, as Phantom Assassin is often reliant on Black King Bar. Additional: * Static Link can lower the damage output from Coup de Grace procs, hindering Phantom Assassin's main source of damage. And Phantom Assassin is not a common Linken's Sphere wielder to counter this problem. * Eye of the Storm strikes cannot be evaded by Blur. * Both Static Link and Eye of the Storm pierces spell immunity, as Phantom Assassin is often reliant on Black King Bar.
* Heroes with illusions and summons can be hard for Phantom Assassin to deal with, as she lacks any AoE abilities to deal with them without items: Broodmother, Phantom Lancer, Chaos Knight, Lycan, Naga Siren, Shadow Shaman, Visage, Nature's Prophet, Terrorblade, Warlock, Wraith King.
* Vision from Charge of Darkness will easier to catch Lycan Shapeshift and Charge of Darkness out of reach Lycan Summon Wolves and Lycan's other creeps. Until upgrade Aghanim's Scepter faster catching Lycan Shapeshift * Howl can dispell with Bulldoze. Additional: * Lycan's Shapeshift can easily to catch from Spirit Breaker's with Charge of Darkness.
* Nether Strike can't remove Static Link and reduces Spirit Breaker's physical damage output. * Eye of the Storm melts Spirit Breaker's armor, and makes him much less tanky. Additional: * Plasma Field can slow Spirit Breaker and reduce damage from Greater Bash. * Static Link drains damage bonus from Greater Bash, and it cannot be removed by Nether Strike. * Storm Surge will proc on Spirit Breaker every time he attacks Razor or if he uses Charge of Darkness on Razor, damaging him and alerting Razor to Spirit Breaker's incoming ganks, no matter how far Spirit Breaker is from Razor. * Eye of the Storm can rapidly reduce Spirit Breaker's armor, making him much less durable, especially in teamfights.
* Heroes with summons and illusions as Spirit Breaker has no strong AoE capabilities to deal with them: Chaos Knight, Phantom Lancer, Terrorblade, Naga Siren, Broodmother, Warlock, Visage, Nature's Prophet, Shadow Shaman, Lycan.
* Zeus can deal a huge amount of damage, but he lacks defensive abilities, such as good mobility or resistance. Due to that, he doesn't like to be touched by any means. Heroes with higher damage output and good mobility will often get easily near Zeus and trade damage (eventually causing Zeus's downfall). Such Heroes include: Lycan, Slark, Storm Spirit, Spectre and others.
* Heroes who rely on summons will see them destroyed easily by Overwhelming Odds: Lycan, Arc Warden, Warlock, Chen
* Static Link drains Legion Commander's accumulated damage, effectively neutralizing her overall primary advantage, and prevents her from winning Duels. * Storm Surge's movement speed buff makes Razor and his allies harder to catch and initiate. * Eye of the Storm, if used beforehand, will always hit Legion Commander during Duels, due to her forced proximity. This drastically lowers her survivability during Duel.
* Dragon Knight's insanely high armor and splash damage can cause Lycan to struggle taking him down.
* Heroes who relies on high armor such as Dragon Knight, Tidehunter, and Pudge can be melted by Eye of the Storm.
Additional: * Static Link saps Dragon Knight of his already low base damage, making him even more useless in a fight if he gets kited. * Storm Surge makes Razor much faster than Dragon Knight, and hard to catch. * Eye of the Storm melts Dragon Knight's armor and bypasses Black King Bar, his core item.
* Her Mana Shield is too tough for Lycan to break. * Mystic Snake can hit for a massive damage once it spread between his summons. Additional: * Can be easily petrified despite his speed. * Summoned wolves will be targeted by Split Shot or Mystic Snake
* With Static Link, Razor can effectively make Medusa useless in teamfights by reducing her main damage output. It can, however, be blocked by a Linken's Sphere. * Plasma Field allows Razor to get on top of Medusa, slowing her already slow movement speed to a mere crawl. * Eye of the Storm capitilizes on Medusa's low armor and causes her to be very vulnerable, even through Mana Shield.
* Quill Spray can be used to kill Lycan's summons. * Bristleback allows him to stay alive against Lycan while dishing out counter attacks * He can overpower Lycan with his Warpath instead. Additional: * Lycan's wolves deal little damage to Bristleback, and are easily killed by Quill Spray, even when they're invisible. * Lycan's lack of burst damage makes it very hard for him to kill Bristleback, especially when his back is turned.
* Eye of the Storm melts Bristleback's armor, and makes him much less tanky. * Static Link can completely drain Bristleback's bonus damage from Warpath. Additional: * Eye of the Storm melts Bristleback's armor, and makes him much less tanky. * Static Link can completely drain Bristleback's bonus damage from Warpath. * Storm Surge allows Razor to outdistance Bristleback, even with a few stacks of Viscous Nasal Goo on him. Also, if Razor has his Shard, it will deal full damage to Bristleback every time he uses Viscous Nasal Goo (as Bristleback will face him to cast it).
* A well landed Fissure can potentially take Lycan out of the fight for several seconds, who heavily relies on precious seconds from Black king bar and Shapeshift to fight. * Aftershock reduces the effectiveness of his summons and can prove quite irritating for Lycan. * Echo Slam is very powerful with the sheer amount of Lycan's units and will cause him to think twice when pushing towers.
* Static Link drains the damage bonus from Enchant Totem, until he purchase Aghanim's Scepter or Force Staff to break it. * Storm Surge with Razor's high mobility items can easily avoid all of Earthshaker abilities. * Plasma Field & Eye of the Storm prevents Earthshaker escaping from Blink Dagger. Additional: * Static Link drains Earthshaker's bonus damage from Enchant Totem until he purchases an Aghanim's Scepter or Force Staff to break it. * Eye of the Storm and Plasma Field can disable Earthshaker's Blink Dagger, preventing him from initiating or re-initiating.
To start select enemy heroes in the field above.
It's intended to be used with multiple heroes. The more enemy heroes you provide the better results you will
This website was made to help you in pick stage of online game Dota 2.
It calculates rating for each possible counterpicks based on tips from web-based database made up entirely of
Dota 2 wiki.
You will get the list of recommended hero counters with a list of tips written by Dota 2 wiki contributors
explaining why it's good against the particular hero. In comparison to other similar websites, which show only
rating based on average hero win rate from dotabuff or similar service.
How to interpret this data
Take it with a bit of grain of salt, especially if the recommendation has a low rating (<= 1), some heroes
may win a lane in an early game but would lose in late game (and vice versa). That's why sometimes
you could hero names appearing as a counter and as being countered, as on image:
You can also add your own tips, update old data and fix mistakes by editing page on Dota 2 Wiki (it works like
Wikipedia - anyone can contribute, you don't even need to register) these edits will appear on this website
automatically (data is updated several times per week).
Right now there is no app/overlay that will detect picks automatically (like overwolf dota plus or become the
gamer), instead, you can open web version in a steam in-game browser or use mobile version on your smartphone.
Results now also sorted both by rating and average hero win rate for the chosen rank (data from dotabuff)
There are a lot more features to come including:
importing picks from dotabuff/opendota URL or matchid
sorting by personal win rate after logging via steam
dota overlay(like Overwolf Dota Plus) that will automatically detect picks and bans
this will also bring synergy and ban suggestion based on opponent recent games and most played/highest win
(but don't expect it soon).
Sharing link to this site is always appreciated.
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. This site is not affiliated with Valve Corporation. All
game images and names are property of Valve Corporation.