* Heroes who can delivers a big chunk of damage in few hits will find themselves struggle against Templar Assassin's Refraction: Sven, Phantom Assassin, Ursa, Wraith King, Lifestealer
Additional: * Templar Assassin usually places Psionic Traps inside the Roshan Pit (and can teleport herself to the traps with an Aghanim's Scepter), preventing Ursa from killing Roshan without getting noticed by the enemy team.
* Centaur has nothing to deal with Refraction that will negate all of his burst damage. * Psionic Traps provide good vision, making for him harder to initiate.
* Slardar is one of the few meele heroes who can lane against Ursa in the early game, out harassing him with Bash of the Deep, and running away from a bad engagement with Guardian Sprint * Corrosize Haze can force Ursa to cast Enrage defensively instead of offensively * With Corrosize Haze, Slardar's team can quickly dispatch of Roshan, denying one of Ursa's greatest advantages
* Laser can be cast on a initiating Ursa, normally causing him to waste multiple Overpower attacks, forcing him to either Black King's Bar, or Enrage to protect himself. * Ursa will probably carry a Linken's Sphere to counter Tinker's Laser. Popping it with Scythe of Vyse is actually preferable, due to Laser's high Pure damage. * While Ursa is a common Blink Dagger carrier, but he otherwise has no way to close the gap, Baiting him into using his Blink, then blinking away, allows Tinkrt to easily kite Ursa. * Enrage is generally how Ursa disengages, Due to Tinker's high maneuverability, he can follow him until it runs out. then burst him down with high magic damage.
* Riki can detect early Roshan attempts because of Cloak and Dagger if he frequently checks the Pit. * Ursa cannot Enrage when in Smoke Screen (Black King Bar will help though). * Even if Ursa gets vision over him, Riki can Blink Strike away or use Tricks of the Trade after Ursa's initiation to avoid all Fury Swipes damage until Earthshock's slow is gone. Additional: * Riki can detect early Roshan attempts because of Cloak and Dagger if he frequently checks the Pit. * Ursa cannot Enrage when caught in Smoke Screen and will miss his attacks (although Black King Bar will help with this issue). * Even if Ursa gets vision over him and initiates with Earthshock, Riki can Blink Strike away or use Tricks of the Trade after Ursa's initiation to avoid Fury Swipes' damage until Earthshock's slow is gone.
* Lycan's ultimate makes him immune to slows from Ursa's Earthshock as well as allowing him to outmaneuver Ursa during Enrage. Lycan can also easily chase down Ursa while shapeshifted, should Ursa try to flee.
* Bane can use Nightmare and Fiend's Grip to lock down Ursa early game and in team fights, forcing Ursa to buy a Black King Bar and making him very vulnerable to being kited once his Black King Bar is down to 6 seconds. * Overall, Bane's potent disables force Ursa to build more defensive items and play more defensively in general.
* The swarm beetle can waste Ursa's Overpower attacks. * Ursa has no inherent way of disabling a slippery Weaver by preventing him from Shukuchiing or Time Lapseing away, as the slow from Earthshock is useless against Shukuchi's haste effect. Additional: * Earthshock's slow is ignored by Shukuchi. * Ursa can be kited with Shukuchi and his burst damage will be negated with Time Lapse as long as Weaver survives it. * The Swarm breaks Ursa's Blink Dagger, forcing him to deal with the beetles.
* Slark can detect early Roshan attempts due to Shadow Dance if he frequently checks the Pit. * Enrage cannot restore attributes stolen by Essence Shift and will reduce his physical damage output. * Even if Ursa initiates with Earthshock, Slark can Pounce away or use Dark Pact after Ursa's initiation to avoid Fury Swipes' damage until Earthshock's slow is gone.
* Storm Spirit can steal Aegis of the Immortal during Roshan attempts through the Pit, because of his Ball Lightning. * Ursa has no way to catch a slippery Storm Spirit, as Earthshock's slow will do nothing to stop Storm Spirit from using Ball Lightning.
* Lion has two low cast point disables (Hex and Earth Spike) to control Ursa before he buys a Black King Bar. * Hex is one of the few abilities that cannot be dispelled even with an Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Enrage. * Lion can control Ursa's low mana pool via Mana Drain.
* With Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Infest, Lifestealer can use it on enemy heroes to attack them and disarm them from inside, even if they are spell immune, which can give him the edge over the heroes he's weak against like Ursa, Phantom Assassin, Terrorblade or Troll Warlord.
* Feast is an effective tool against Centaur Warrunner, who generally has high health and low armor, and compensates the reflected damage of Retaliate. * If activated, Rage can protect Lifestealer from Hoof Stomp, Double Edge, and Stampede. Additional: * Centaur Warrunner's active abilities cannot pierce magic immunity. Hoof Stomp's slow wind up can also be anticipated and negated with Rage. * Lifestealer can offset Retaliate's damage return simply with Feast. Centaur's high strength gain and therefore big health pool makes him an ideal target to Feast on, especially in the late-game.
* Lifestealer will struggle to duel Ursa in all stages of the game due to Fury Swipes, which pierces magic immunity. Ursa can also stand up to Lifestealer with Enrage, which dramatically reduces incoming damage and further delay Lifestealer's Feast. Additional: * Lifestealer's Feast will most likely not out-heal the damage from Fury Swipes and Overpower in the early to mid game.
* Melee carries such as Sven, Ursa or Lifestealer can be slowed and easily kited with Demonic Purge.
Additional: * Shadow Demon's Demonic Purge renders Ursa useless even through Black King Bar as it slows him, continually purges his Overpower charges and can not be dispelled by Ursa's Enrage. * Disruption is a good way to save teammates against Ursa. Disrupting Ursa is also a good way to kite him, as it can not be dispelled by Enrage.
* Heroes who can provide constant vision inside the Roshan Pit can negate one of the strongest advantages of Ursa, which is the possibility of quickly killing Roshan at the early game, with minimum itemization needed (Clockwerk, Beastmaster, etc).
* Battery Assault easily interrupts Centaur Warrunner due to his poor cast animation. * Power Cogs can negate Stampede.
* Ursa's high physical burst damage combined with his big attack speed and durability makes him a very bad target for Power Cogs. * Even with Blade Mail, Ursa's Enrage will negate most of the reflected damage.
* Ursa cannot effectively fight against Phantasm's illusions with his single-target damage. * Chaos Bolt's potentially long stun with Chaos Bolt gives Ursa little opportunity to Enrage. Additional: * Ursa has no way to clear illusions quickly, making him vulnerable to Chaos bolt and Phantasm combo. * Reality Rift can quickly relocate or reinitiate on Ursa once the duration of Enrage is over. * Phantasm can be used to dispel Earthshock's slow. Manta Style is another item that counter Ursa greatly. * Ursa has low mobility, once jumped on by Reality Rift, Ursa struggles to escape.
* Heroes who are reliant on illusions: Chaos Knight, Phantom Lancer, Naga Siren.
* Luna's Moon Glaives will not trigger Retaliate if they hit some other target first. Also Luna commonly buys items that provide lifesteal such as Satanic, which lets her heal from the damage of Retaliate, meaning that Retaliate has little effect against her. * Eclipse can be used to counter-initiate against Centaur Warrunner after he jumps in with Blink Dagger, and initiates with Hoof Stomp. But remember that Centaur Warrunner can resolve this problem by buying Hood of Defiance and it's upgrade Pipe of Insight to diminish its damage. Or Blade Mail to reflect the damage of the Eclipse back at Luna. * Luna also commonly buys Black King Bar, which will allow her to protect herself from both, Centaur Warrunner's abilities (except for the Retaliate), and damage reflect from Blade Mail. Additional: * Luna's Moon Glaives will not trigger Retaliate if they hit some other target first. Also Luna commonly buys items that provide lifesteal such as Satanic, which lets her heal from the damage of Retaliate, meaning that Retaliate has limited effect against her. * Eclipse can be used to counter-initiate against Centaur Warrunner after he jumps in with Blink Dagger, and initiates with Hoof Stomp. But remember that Centaur Warrunner can resolve this problem by buying Hood of Defiance and it's upgrade Pipe of Insight to diminish its damage. Or Blade Mail to reflect the damage of the Eclipse back at Luna. * Luna also commonly buys Black King Bar, which will allow her to protect herself from both, Centaur Warrunner's abilities (except for the Retaliate), and damage reflect from Blade Mail.
* All assassin-type carries in a one against one situation: Meepo, Phantom Assassin, Riki, Ursa. Luna's only chances are that she buys Ethereal Blade or Black King Bar to gain a slight edge against them, or both items if necessary.
* Enchant can dispel Overpower. * Enchant's slow can help kite Ursa in fights and also in lane. * Enchantress can out harass Ursa in lane by using her long attack range and Untouchable, as well as out sustaining him with Nature's Attendants.
* Heroes with haste can negate Enchant's slow: Weaver, Dark Seer, Lycan, Centaur Warrunner.
* Ursa can deal lots of damage during the laning phase before Terrorblade can have Sunder available. * Even if Terrorblade succeeds to use Sunder on Ursa, Enrage's damage reduction can help Ursa survive after Terrorblade has used Sunder him while also making Terrorblade's attacks tickle, even during Metamorphosis for it's duration.
* As Terrorblade's damage output comes mainly from direct attacks, he will struggle greatly against heroes who have abilities that give evasion, trigger on attack or which can disarm an enemy hero: Centaur Warrunner, Hoodwink, Huskar, Invoker, Leshrac with Nihilism from Aghanim's Scepter, Lifestealer with Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Infest, Pangolier, Phantom Assassin, Pugna, Techies, Windranger etc.
* Early game gankers can make life very difficult for a Sniper if he keeps being caught: Ursa, Pudge, Earth Spirit.
* Headshot and Shrapnel slow is ineffective against a team with haste (which Stampede gives). * Commonly picked up mobility items and hasted movement during his Stampede (as well as his high health pool) make him extremely hard to kill from a distance, damaging Sniper with Retaliate and Blade Mail if he has one. * A low health pool and no escape mechanism makes him an easy target for Centaur Warrunner's burst damage and initiation (even making his team possible initiators with Stampede).
* Timbersaw's physical survivability revolves around Reactive Armor, which is largely ignored by Fury Swipes due to the extreme amounts of damage it does in a very few number of attacks. * Timbersaw's burst damage will not do much against Enrage, although he could easily use Timber Chain to escape, wasting the duration of it.
* Pangolier will proc Retaliate several times if he attempts to use Swashbuckle on Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur can cast Stampede to allow all of his allies to easily avoid Rolling Thunder. * Centaur's tankiness makes it hard for Pangolier to burst him down in the late game. Additional: * When Swashbuckle hits Centaur Warrunner, Retaliate will deal significant damage, as it procs off every strike made. * Stampede helps allies avoid or disengage from Pangolier during Rolling Thunder, as well as neutralizing the slow debuff from Lucky Shot.
* Fade Bolt is not enough to burst Ursa, and even more so with Enrage active. * The damage reduction from Fade Bolt is not effective due to Fury Swipes. * Enrage lessens the lockdown duration from Telekinesis due to its status resistance. * Ursa can easily melt Rubick down with Fury Swipes and Overpower if he gets close enough. * Few of Ursa's spells grants utility for Rubick, as Rubick cannot steal the Fury Swipes passive. * Enrage provides Rubick with some sort of survivability, yet Rubick generally wastes the duration in the front line as he does not have a constant damage source.
* Ursa's status resistance from Enrage reduces duration of Medusa's Stone Gaze. * Ursa can stack damage with Fury Swipes easily against her Mana Shield in a prolonged team match. Additional: * Medusa's tankiness doesn't help her very much against Fury Swipes in long teamfights. * With no escape mechanism and a slow movement speed, getting jumped on by Ursa usually spells a quick end for Medusa in the early game.
* Fury Swipes will keep stacking on Tidehunter since it cannot be dispelled by Kraken Shell and its bonus damage cannot be reduced by Anchor Smash. * Enrage dispels the slow from Gush, and if upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter, can even dispel Ravage's stun.
* Low armor and lack of escape makes Pudge vulnerable to Ursa, specially when he gets his Blink Dagger. * If Pudge lands a Meat Hook on Ursa, Ursa can simply face Pudge head on provided he can burst him down before any follow up disables. * Enrage's Aghanim's Scepter upgrade allows Ursa to dispel Pudge's Dismember.
* Earthshock prevents Shadow Fiend from escaping after Ursa used his Blink Dagger to get on top of him. * Overpower and Fury Swipes allow Ursa to quickly kill Shadow Fiend. * Enrage keeps Ursa alive in a manfight with Shadow Fiend and allows him to stay close, even if Shadow Fiend uses Requiem of Souls.
* Fury Swipes can give Ursa the edge in Duels. * Enrage's instant cast time allows it to be used before Legion Commander initiates a Duel, causing Ursa to take almost no damage for a brief period of time. * However, Duel stops Ursa from casting Enrage at the most critical moment
* A good Centaur can catch Queen of Pain with a Blink Dagger and Hoof Stomp. * Retaliate with Blade Mail reflects all of Queen of Pain's damage, especially Sonic Wave. * Stampede grants a movement speed bonus, which can prevent Queen of Pain from initiating. * Double Edge can shred her low health pool if she's not careful.
* Enrage reduces the damage from Blade Mail and Counter Helix to a minimum, forcing Axe to play around Ursa's ultimate ability. * Overpower and Fury Swipes stacks damage overwhelming for Axe, despite his high health.
* Ursa can easily unleash a number of attacks in an incredibly short amount of time, easily destroying the Supernova in a couple of seconds regardless of Fire Spirits' debuff. His Enrage also dampens any damage Phoenix might toss at his direction, as well as remove any debuffs Phoenix may place on him.
* Silencer relies on preventing enemies from using abilities in teamfights with Arcane Curse, Last Word, and Global Silence. However, they are ineffective against Ursa since he relies more on items and attacks than abilities. * Against a carry Silencer, Enrage can help Ursa reduce all damage he takes, even Glaives of Wisdom's pure damage will just tickle Ursa while his Enrage is active.
* If Ursa uses Enrage, Pugna's Life Drain is next to worthless against him, due to Ursa taking 80% less damage, therefor Pugna heals by only 20% of the damage that the spell normally deals. * It also dispels Decrepify, Even if you wait until he casted it, he can still dispel it with Shard upgraded Earthshock * Ursa also commonly builds Skull Basher. With his high Attack Speed from Overpower. he can easily cancel Life Drain * If Decrepify is defensivly casted, Ursa can still cast Earthshock both to slow you, and to deal amplified magic damage. He also commonly builds a Nullifier * If Ursa jumps on you with a Blink Dagger he can easily wipe you out with Overpower. * Ursa's Overpower can destroy a full health Nether Ward and still have a few swipes leftover, Also Ursa's low mana spells means he takes negligible damage from the Nether ward anyway. * Ursa is also a common Diffusal Blade carrier, using it to both amplify his damage, but as his primary way to catch fleeing heroes * Pugna is also the primary target of Ursa, due to him being both quite squishy, and a serious threat to his team, Ursa prioritizes the weakest link as Fury Swipes stacking damage will quickly demolish them, allowing Ursa to safely switch heroes
* Centaur's low Intelligence makes Mind Flare do low damage. * With some creative skill builds, Centaur's Hoof Stomp stun duration should always last longer than Spiked Carapace stun, so escaping unscathed is hard for Nyx. * With Blink Dagger and detection, Centaur can devastate Nyx in the open. * However, bear in mind that Nyx can also easily initiate on Centaur Warrunner as well if he uses Spiked Carapace in anticipation, and with Vendetta. The damage from Retaliate will be reflected back to Centaur Warrunner, stunning him with no chance to react after he's revealed himself, and should guarantee a successful Impale.
* Jumping on Ursa with Life Break is often suicide for Huskar, as he will be immediately bursted down with Fury Swipes. Additional: * Huskar likes fights with a long duration and is usually at low health, making him vulnerable against Ursa's physical damage. * Jumping in with Life Break against Ursa is suicide, as Enrage, Overpower, and Fury Swipes will easily shred Huskar.
* Earthshock can slow down Chen and deal damage to both, Chen and his creeps. * Many stacks from Fury Swipes combined with Overpower can guaranatee a kill for Ursa before Chen can save his allies with Hand of God. * Enrage only makes Chen's attacks and his creeps's attacks tickle Ursa.
* Arc Warden cannot take Centaur Warrunner very easily, and his nukes are not strong enough to deal with Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur Warrunner deals huge AoE damage and applies an AoE disable through Hoof Stomp, affecting the double as well the main Arc Warden. * Magnetic Field is not very effective against melee heroes. And to make things worse, Magnetic Field also increases Arc Warden and his allies's attack speed, meaning Retaliate will deal more damage. * Stampede catches Arc Warden easily due to his lack of escape mechanisms. However, Arc Warden can counter this problem with Gleipnir, which is a common item on Arc Warden.
* Doom makes Ursa less disruptive, and it cannot be dispelled with Enrage upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter.
* High health heroes (Axe, Doom) fall fast with Fury Swipes stacks.
* Whenever Doom casts his ultimate, Centaur Warrunner can cast Stampede and allow the Doomed hero to run away, wasting Doom's ultimate. Additional: * Stampede can be used to free an ally from the grasp of Doom. Without any means of effective lockdown, kills can be difficult to secure when against an enemy Centaur Warrunner. Also, Centaur's tendency to have lots of health and HP regen tend to help counter Doom.
* Ursa is a special mention because despite Bulwark diminishing most of the damage Ursa does, he is quite durable, especially with Enrage, discouraging the aggressive all-in playstyle of Mars; Ursa can simply not target Mars.
* Enigma lacks burst damage, and that makes him vulnerable to heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage after Enigma finishes his initiation: Faceless Void, Terrorblade, Ursa, Weaver, Broodmother, Slark, Abaddon, Wraith King, Lifestealer.
* Heroes who are reliant on illusions: Chaos Knight, Phantom Lancer, Naga Siren.
Additional: * Centaur's Retaliate will harm all attacking enemies, which will allow Centaur Warrunner to see which is the real Naga Siren. * A well timed Hoof Stomp followed by Double Edge will clear all Naga's illusions and prevent Naga Siren from escaping with Song of the Siren.
* Assuming they have not bought anti-evasion items, attack-dependent heroes such as Ursa, Terrorblade or Lifestealer can be a minor threat for Phantom Assassin early in the game, and may even be completely dominated by her thanks to her evasion.
* Hoof Stomp and Double Edge can often burst down Phantom Assassin from early to mid game. * Retaliate makes it very unlikely for Phantom Assassin to win the lane against Warrunner. Double Edge can also be used to wear her down, as she has a much smaller health pool than that of Centaur Warrunner until purchasing a Ring of Health. Stifling Dagger will also trigger Retaliate and Blur cannot evade Retaliate. * Centaur Warrunner's tankiness in combination with armour items that Axe often purchases like Blade Mail, Crimson Guard, Assault Cuirass and Shiva's Guard can make Phantom Assassin's attacks only tickle Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur Warrunner just has to be careful about Fan of Knives from Aghanim's Shard and Coup De Grace, as Fan of Knives can disable Retaliate even if Centaur Warrunner is spell immune. Additional: * Hoof Stomp and Double Edge can often burst down Phantom Assassin from early to mid game. * Retaliate makes it very unlikely for Phantom Assassin to win the lane against Warrunner. Double Edge can also be used to wear her down, as she has a much smaller health pool than that of Centaur Warrunner until purchasing a Ring of Health. Stifling Dagger will also trigger Retaliate and Blur cannot evade Retaliate. * Centaur Warrunner's tankiness in combination with armour items that Centaur Warrunner often purchases like Blade Mail, Crimson Guard, Assault Cuirass and Shiva's Guard can make Phantom Assassin's attacks only tickle Centaur Warrunner. * Centaur Warrunner just has to be careful about Fan of Knives from Aghanim's Shard and Coup De Grace, as Fan of Knives can disable Retaliate even if Centaur Warrunner is spell immune.
* Winter Wyvern's Arctic Burn can also be a useful tool against Centaur, who generally has very high health. Winter's Curse on Centaur can cause Retaliate to damage allies who are forced to attack him.
* Even though Ursa is a hero who relies on direct attacks to be effective, Fury Swipes does not work on allies if Ursa is affected by Winter's Curse, mitigating a majority of Ursa's damage. In addition, Ursa's unimpressive attack speed and attack damage without Overpower and Fury Swipes means that he deals little to no damage to allies during Winter's Curse. * Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Enrage allows Ursa to survive Winter Wyvern's initiation with Winter's Curse.
* Plasma Field can spot an Ursa sneaking into Roshan's pit * Static Link has a 800 link break distance, meaning Razor can stay close enough to drain Ursa' damage, but not too close to get attacked * Static Link cannot be dispelled by Enrage * With Storm Surge, Razor will usually be faster than Ursa in most cases * Eye of the Storm melts through Ursa's armor
* Centaur can use Stampede to break Static Link. It also prevents Razor from chasing Centaur Warruner or his teammates with Eye of the Storm, and Plasma Field's slow will do nothing to slow them down.
* Melee heroes that get kited easily have hard times dealing with Puck without any lockdowns, as Puck is one of the most mobile heroes. Heroes like Sven, Lifestealer, Ursa and Alchemist may have problems to get to Puck without proper initiation items. They also lack reliable lockdowns, as their disables are easily avoidable for Puck, or are just a soft disable.
* Axe, Bristleback, Centaur Warrunner, Spirit Breaker, Pudge, Huskar, Wraith King: These heroes are too tanky for Puck to burst down. Also, all of them have spells which can deal with and shut Puck down reliably.
* Ursa relies on the Blink-Earthshock combo to slow enemies to burst them, but Windranger can use Windrun to escape through Earthshock's duration. * Windrun and Focus Fire can easily allow Windranger to kite Ursa and do good amounts of damage in the process. Additional: * Windranger can avoid Ursa's primary source of damage, Fury Swipes, by simply using Windrun. The slow from Earthshock is also rendered irrelevant by Windrun. * Focus Fire and Windrun can be used to kite Ursa.
* Focus Fire grants Windranger a massive attack speed bonus, while her attack damage is generally quite low. This, combined with Windranger's low health pool and armor, makes Retaliate do absolutely massive damage over a short time, making Centaur a hero she can never expect to kill or harass. * Windrun grants evasion, but Centaur Warrunner does not rely on successful attacks in order to do damage. Hoof Stomp, Double Edge, and Stampede all do large amounts of magical damage and can completely demolish Windranger in a moment. Additional: * Stampede can help his teammates escape from Windrun and Focus Fire. * Retaliate will shred through Windranger's health if she chooses to attack him during Focus Fire.
* Low mobility heroes: Heroes with no/little means of traveling fast have difficulty getting to/away from Bounty Hunter due to his slowing Jinada and hastening Track. Few examples of such heroes are: Crystal Maiden, Sniper, Ursa, Witch Doctor, etc.
* Ursa with Enrage * Heroes that can remove the Track debuff with their skills: * Abaddon with Aphotic Shield and Borrowed Time * Huskar with Life Break * Juggernaut with Blade Fury * Legion Commander with Press the Attack * Lifestealer with Rage and Infest * Naga Siren with Mirror Image * Omniknight with Heavenly Grace * Oracle with Fortune's End and False Promise * Phantom Lancer with Doppelganger * Slark with Dark Pact * Ursa with Enrage * Weaver with Time Lapse * Tidehunter with Kraken Shell when damage received reaches the threshold.
* With high health and rarely buying Linken's Sphere or Black King Bar, Centaur Warrunner is a good target for Reaper's Scythe. However, Centaur Warrunner can resolve this problem by buying Hood of Defiance and it's upgrade Pipe of Insight to diminish its damage. * Heartstopper Aura will do well against high health heroes such as Centaur Warrunner.
* Ursa can do damage very fast with his Overpower and Fury Swipes abilities, Necrohops will have taken large amounts of damage before he can use Ghost Shroud, And if Ursa has Skull Basher, Ursa will quickly demolish Necrophos before he can do anything to retaliate. * Skilled and smart Ursa can bait Necrophos into using Reaper's Scythe on him, and with his Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Enrage that can negate 80% of the damage, Ursa will often survive and waste Reaper's Scythe.
* Ursa has no sustained AoE to deal with illusions, it becomes worse since Phantom Lancer can create more illusions in a matter of seconds. * Diffusal Blade can be used to drain Ursa mana. This is a standard item for Phantom Lancer in every match. * Doppelganger applies basic dispel on Phantom Lancer, which will remove the slow from Earthshock. It also resets fights with more illusions, making hard for Ursa to hit the real Phantom Lancer. * Manta Style creates two more illusions and also applies a basic dispel, further complicating the problem for Ursa to deal with.
* His illusions will kill themselves in a few hits because of Retaliate. The nukes from Hoof Stomp and Double-Edge should be enough to clear them for a large portion of the game * Centaur Warrunner's small mana pool makes Diffusal Blade's damage much lower once Centaur doesn't have any more mana left to burn. Keep in mind that Double Edge does not cost mana. * Be wary when chasing down Phantom Lancer. Hoof Stomp's terrible cast time makes it quite easy to dodge with Doppelganger. Additional: * Hoof Stomp and Double Edge makes short work of Phantom Lancer's illusions. * Retaliate together with Blade Mail reflects Phanton Lancer's damage and quickly destroys his illusions.
* Ursa's massive physical damage can destroy Kunkka quickly. * Enrage can be activated before being hit by Ghostship to prevent most of the damage. * Earthshock slows Kunkka's movement speed. With no escape abilities, Kunkka is easy prey.
To start select enemy heroes in the field above.
It's intended to be used with multiple heroes. The more enemy heroes you provide the better results you will
This website was made to help you in pick stage of online game Dota 2.
It calculates rating for each possible counterpicks based on tips from web-based database made up entirely of
Dota 2 wiki.
You will get the list of recommended hero counters with a list of tips written by Dota 2 wiki contributors
explaining why it's good against the particular hero. In comparison to other similar websites, which show only
rating based on average hero win rate from dotabuff or similar service.
How to interpret this data
Take it with a bit of grain of salt, especially if the recommendation has a low rating (<= 1), some heroes
may win a lane in an early game but would lose in late game (and vice versa). That's why sometimes
you could hero names appearing as a counter and as being countered, as on image:
You can also add your own tips, update old data and fix mistakes by editing page on Dota 2 Wiki (it works like
Wikipedia - anyone can contribute, you don't even need to register) these edits will appear on this website
automatically (data is updated several times per week).
Right now there is no app/overlay that will detect picks automatically (like overwolf dota plus or become the
gamer), instead, you can open web version in a steam in-game browser or use mobile version on your smartphone.
Results now also sorted both by rating and average hero win rate for the chosen rank (data from dotabuff)
There are a lot more features to come including:
importing picks from dotabuff/opendota URL or matchid
sorting by personal win rate after logging via steam
dota overlay(like Overwolf Dota Plus) that will automatically detect picks and bans
this will also bring synergy and ban suggestion based on opponent recent games and most played/highest win
(but don't expect it soon).
Sharing link to this site is always appreciated.
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. This site is not affiliated with Valve Corporation. All
game images and names are property of Valve Corporation.