* Riki can detect early Roshan attempts because of Cloak and Dagger if he frequently checks the Pit. * Ursa cannot Enrage when in Smoke Screen (Black King Bar will help though). * Even if Ursa gets vision over him, Riki can Blink Strike away or use Tricks of the Trade after Ursa's initiation to avoid all Fury Swipes damage until Earthshock's slow is gone. Additional: * Riki can detect early Roshan attempts because of Cloak and Dagger if he frequently checks the Pit. * Ursa cannot Enrage when caught in Smoke Screen and will miss his attacks (although Black King Bar will help with this issue). * Even if Ursa gets vision over him and initiates with Earthshock, Riki can Blink Strike away or use Tricks of the Trade after Ursa's initiation to avoid Fury Swipes' damage until Earthshock's slow is gone.
* Smoke Screen prevents Dark Willow from using her abilities, rendering her defenseless and unable to deal any serious damage. * Blink Strike lets Riki jump past Bramble Maze.
* Storm Spirit can steal Aegis of the Immortal during Roshan attempts through the Pit, because of his Ball Lightning. * Ursa has no way to catch a slippery Storm Spirit, as Earthshock's slow will do nothing to stop Storm Spirit from using Ball Lightning.
* Ball Lightning allows Storm Spirit to bypass Bramble Maze into the backline, and zip back into battle if he gets hit by Terrorize.
* Melee heroes that get kited easily have hard times dealing with Puck without any lockdowns, as Puck is one of the most mobile heroes. Heroes like Sven, Lifestealer, Ursa and Alchemist may have problems to get to Puck without proper initiation items. They also lack reliable lockdowns, as their disables are easily avoidable for Puck, or are just a soft disable.
* All of Puck's abilities are area-targeted, and will hit Dark Willow when she uses Shadow Realm. * Illusory Orb allows Puck to bypass Bramble Maze, close the gap and silence Dark Willow with Waning Rift. * Phase Shift helps Puck dodge attacks charged by Shadow Realm, and is easily timed against Terrorize's long cast time.
* Assuming they have not bought anti-evasion items, attack-dependent heroes such as Ursa, Terrorblade or Lifestealer can be a minor threat for Phantom Assassin early in the game, and may even be completely dominated by her thanks to her evasion.
* Heroes with high burst damage and Black King Bar can take down Dark Willow quickly: Phantom Assassin, Sven, Wraith King
* Fortune's End not being disjointable is almost an ensured disable if Dark Willow tries to escape with Shadow Realm. Dispels Cursed Crown and Terrorize. * Fate's Edict negates all her magic damage in case she catches a single hero. * False Promise's strong dispel removes Dark Willow's disables. Additional: * Fortune's End can easily dispel Cursed Crown before it times out and stuns. He can also save a stunned ally with False Promise. * Fate's Edict can easily negate Bedlam's over-time damage, since the spell provides no form of control. Similarly, he can also negate the magic burst from Shadow Realm. * Fortune's End can dispel the fear effect from Terrorize, and it can remove the root from Bramble Maze if cast quick enough. Be mindful that Fortune's End only dispels your allies' debuffs on the primary target.
* Slardar is one of the few meele heroes who can lane against Ursa in the early game, out harassing him with Bash of the Deep, and running away from a bad engagement with Guardian Sprint * Corrosize Haze can force Ursa to cast Enrage defensively instead of offensively * With Corrosize Haze, Slardar's team can quickly dispatch of Roshan, denying one of Ursa's greatest advantages
* Ursa has no sustained AoE to deal with illusions, it becomes worse since Phantom Lancer can create more illusions in a matter of seconds. * Diffusal Blade can be used to drain Ursa mana. This is a standard item for Phantom Lancer in every match. * Doppelganger applies basic dispel on Phantom Lancer, which will remove the slow from Earthshock. It also resets fights with more illusions, making hard for Ursa to hit the real Phantom Lancer. * Manta Style creates two more illusions and also applies a basic dispel, further complicating the problem for Ursa to deal with.
* Ursa cannot effectively fight against Phantasm's illusions with his single-target damage. * Chaos Bolt's potentially long stun with Chaos Bolt gives Ursa little opportunity to Enrage. Additional: * Ursa has no way to clear illusions quickly, making him vulnerable to Chaos bolt and Phantasm combo. * Reality Rift can quickly relocate or reinitiate on Ursa once the duration of Enrage is over. * Phantasm can be used to dispel Earthshock's slow. Manta Style is another item that counter Ursa greatly. * Ursa has low mobility, once jumped on by Reality Rift, Ursa struggles to escape.
* Magnetic Field lets Arc Warden or allies evade Dark Willow's shadow realm attacks. The duration of the evasion can be extended with the clone. * Spark Wraith also exploits Dark Willow's low mobility.
* Laser can be cast on a initiating Ursa, normally causing him to waste multiple Overpower attacks, forcing him to either Black King's Bar, or Enrage to protect himself. * Ursa will probably carry a Linken's Sphere to counter Tinker's Laser. Popping it with Scythe of Vyse is actually preferable, due to Laser's high Pure damage. * While Ursa is a common Blink Dagger carrier, but he otherwise has no way to close the gap, Baiting him into using his Blink, then blinking away, allows Tinkrt to easily kite Ursa. * Enrage is generally how Ursa disengages, Due to Tinker's high maneuverability, he can follow him until it runs out. then burst him down with high magic damage.
* Lycan's ultimate makes him immune to slows from Ursa's Earthshock as well as allowing him to outmaneuver Ursa during Enrage. Lycan can also easily chase down Ursa while shapeshifted, should Ursa try to flee.
* Nyx Assassin's high burst damage can be the bane of Dark Willow, as her low health makes it difficult to survive long enough to escape through Shadow Realm. * Spiked Carapace can be triggered by walking deliberately into Bramble Maze, leaving Dark Willow stunned and defenseless.
* Jakiro's area of effect abilities can hit Dark Willow even while she is hidden during the Shadow Realm. * Waiting about 2 seconds after Dark Willow casts Shadow Realm to cast Ice Path will stun her while her Shadow Realm is at it's maximum damage. * Jakiro can stun Dark Willow when there is about 1 second left on Cursed Crown, Jakiro's Ice Path stun lasts slightly longer then Cursed Crown.
* Bane can use Nightmare and Fiend's Grip to lock down Ursa early game and in team fights, forcing Ursa to buy a Black King Bar and making him very vulnerable to being kited once his Black King Bar is down to 6 seconds. * Overall, Bane's potent disables force Ursa to build more defensive items and play more defensively in general.
* The swarm beetle can waste Ursa's Overpower attacks. * Ursa has no inherent way of disabling a slippery Weaver by preventing him from Shukuchiing or Time Lapseing away, as the slow from Earthshock is useless against Shukuchi's haste effect. Additional: * Earthshock's slow is ignored by Shukuchi. * Ursa can be kited with Shukuchi and his burst damage will be negated with Time Lapse as long as Weaver survives it. * The Swarm breaks Ursa's Blink Dagger, forcing him to deal with the beetles.
* Ancient Seal instantly shuts down Dark Willow's abilities, rendering her defenseless against his high burst damage spells, while she cannot cast spells of her own. * Mystic Flare deals immense burst damage in an area, damaging Dark Willow through Shadow Realm.
* Slark can detect early Roshan attempts due to Shadow Dance if he frequently checks the Pit. * Enrage cannot restore attributes stolen by Essence Shift and will reduce his physical damage output. * Even if Ursa initiates with Earthshock, Slark can Pounce away or use Dark Pact after Ursa's initiation to avoid Fury Swipes' damage until Earthshock's slow is gone.
* Counterspell negates Dark Willow's high magic burst damage. Its active blocks Cursed Crown. * Blink allows Anti-Mage to dodge Terrorize during its long cast animation, as well as avoiding the obstacles from Bramble Maze. On the other hand, if Anti-Mage gets caught inside Bramble Maze, he's unable to Blink away. * Dark Willow's chained magic burst requires a lot of mana, setting her up for damaging Mana Voids.
* Plasma Field can spot an Ursa sneaking into Roshan's pit * Static Link has a 800 link break distance, meaning Razor can stay close enough to drain Ursa' damage, but not too close to get attacked * Static Link cannot be dispelled by Enrage * With Storm Surge, Razor will usually be faster than Ursa in most cases * Eye of the Storm melts through Ursa's armor
* Gust can hit Dark Willow beyond a defensive Bramble Maze, and before she gets close enough to hit Drow Ranger with Bedlam. * Drow Ranger's long range allows her to hit Dark Willow's team without venturing into her Bramble Maze.
* Lion has two low cast point disables (Hex and Earth Spike) to control Ursa before he buys a Black King Bar. * Hex is one of the few abilities that cannot be dispelled even with an Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Enrage. * Lion can control Ursa's low mana pool via Mana Drain.
* Flame Guard blocks Dark Willow's magical burst damage, and harms her if she tries to get close to attack with Bedlam. * Sleight of Fist and Fire Remnant makes it hard for Dark Willow to fully disable Ember Spirit.
* Enchant can dispel Overpower. * Enchant's slow can help kite Ursa in fights and also in lane. * Enchantress can out harass Ursa in lane by using her long attack range and Untouchable, as well as out sustaining him with Nature's Attendants.
* With Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Infest, Lifestealer can use it on enemy heroes to attack them and disarm them from inside, even if they are spell immune, which can give him the edge over the heroes he's weak against like Ursa, Phantom Assassin, Terrorblade or Troll Warlord.
* Rage protects and dispels all of Dark Willow's abilities. Additional: * Rage protects Lifestealer from all of Dark Willow's abilities.
* Lifestealer will struggle to duel Ursa in all stages of the game due to Fury Swipes, which pierces magic immunity. Ursa can also stand up to Lifestealer with Enrage, which dramatically reduces incoming damage and further delay Lifestealer's Feast. Additional: * Lifestealer's Feast will most likely not out-heal the damage from Fury Swipes and Overpower in the early to mid game.
* Heroes who can delivers a big chunk of damage in few hits will find themselves struggle against Templar Assassin's Refraction: Sven, Phantom Assassin, Ursa, Wraith King, Lifestealer
Additional: * Templar Assassin usually places Psionic Traps inside the Roshan Pit (and can teleport herself to the traps with an Aghanim's Scepter), preventing Ursa from killing Roshan without getting noticed by the enemy team.
* Melee carries such as Sven, Ursa or Lifestealer can be slowed and easily kited with Demonic Purge.
Additional: * Shadow Demon's Demonic Purge renders Ursa useless even through Black King Bar as it slows him, continually purges his Overpower charges and can not be dispelled by Ursa's Enrage. * Disruption is a good way to save teammates against Ursa. Disrupting Ursa is also a good way to kite him, as it can not be dispelled by Enrage.
* Timbersaw's physical survivability revolves around Reactive Armor, which is largely ignored by Fury Swipes due to the extreme amounts of damage it does in a very few number of attacks. * Timbersaw's burst damage will not do much against Enrage, although he could easily use Timber Chain to escape, wasting the duration of it.
* Bramble Maze prevents Timbersaw from Timber Chaining away without getting rooted. * Cursed Crown can still catch Timbersaw if he Timber Chains away. * Reactive Armor offers little protection against Dark Willow's high magical damage.
* Ursa is a special mention because despite Bulwark diminishing most of the damage Ursa does, he is quite durable, especially with Enrage, discouraging the aggressive all-in playstyle of Mars; Ursa can simply not target Mars.
* Heroes with high magical or pure damage will bypass Bulwark: Timbersaw, Dark Willow, Enigma, Invoker, Pugna, Skywrath Mage, Tinker, Zeus, Oracle.
* Fade Bolt is not enough to burst Ursa, and even more so with Enrage active. * The damage reduction from Fade Bolt is not effective due to Fury Swipes. * Enrage lessens the lockdown duration from Telekinesis due to its status resistance. * Ursa can easily melt Rubick down with Fury Swipes and Overpower if he gets close enough. * Few of Ursa's spells grants utility for Rubick, as Rubick cannot steal the Fury Swipes passive. * Enrage provides Rubick with some sort of survivability, yet Rubick generally wastes the duration in the front line as he does not have a constant damage source.
* Ursa can deal lots of damage during the laning phase before Terrorblade can have Sunder available. * Even if Terrorblade succeeds to use Sunder on Ursa, Enrage's damage reduction can help Ursa survive after Terrorblade has used Sunder him while also making Terrorblade's attacks tickle, even during Metamorphosis for it's duration.
* Ursa's status resistance from Enrage reduces duration of Medusa's Stone Gaze. * Ursa can stack damage with Fury Swipes easily against her Mana Shield in a prolonged team match. Additional: * Medusa's tankiness doesn't help her very much against Fury Swipes in long teamfights. * With no escape mechanism and a slow movement speed, getting jumped on by Ursa usually spells a quick end for Medusa in the early game.
* Fury Swipes will keep stacking on Tidehunter since it cannot be dispelled by Kraken Shell and its bonus damage cannot be reduced by Anchor Smash. * Enrage dispels the slow from Gush, and if upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter, can even dispel Ravage's stun.
* Earthshock prevents Shadow Fiend from escaping after Ursa used his Blink Dagger to get on top of him. * Overpower and Fury Swipes allow Ursa to quickly kill Shadow Fiend. * Enrage keeps Ursa alive in a manfight with Shadow Fiend and allows him to stay close, even if Shadow Fiend uses Requiem of Souls.
* Even though Ursa is a hero who relies on direct attacks to be effective, Fury Swipes does not work on allies if Ursa is affected by Winter's Curse, mitigating a majority of Ursa's damage. In addition, Ursa's unimpressive attack speed and attack damage without Overpower and Fury Swipes means that he deals little to no damage to allies during Winter's Curse. * Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Enrage allows Ursa to survive Winter Wyvern's initiation with Winter's Curse.
* Bramble Maze will very likely catch Marci midair, disabling Marci's chasing/fleeing ability. * Shadow Realm prevents Marci from bursting Willow down since she relies on physical attacks and unit target spells. With Aghanim's Scepter, Willow can hit Marci while Marci can't hit Willow. * Bedlam and Eul's Scepter of Divinity allows Willow to manfight if Marci initiates with Rebound. * Terrorize and Cursed Crown combo can waste Marci's ultimate for almost half of its duration.
* If Ursa uses Enrage, Pugna's Life Drain is next to worthless against him, due to Ursa taking 80% less damage, therefor Pugna heals by only 20% of the damage that the spell normally deals. * It also dispels Decrepify, Even if you wait until he casted it, he can still dispel it with Shard upgraded Earthshock * Ursa also commonly builds Skull Basher. With his high Attack Speed from Overpower. he can easily cancel Life Drain * If Decrepify is defensivly casted, Ursa can still cast Earthshock both to slow you, and to deal amplified magic damage. He also commonly builds a Nullifier * If Ursa jumps on you with a Blink Dagger he can easily wipe you out with Overpower. * Ursa's Overpower can destroy a full health Nether Ward and still have a few swipes leftover, Also Ursa's low mana spells means he takes negligible damage from the Nether ward anyway. * Ursa is also a common Diffusal Blade carrier, using it to both amplify his damage, but as his primary way to catch fleeing heroes * Pugna is also the primary target of Ursa, due to him being both quite squishy, and a serious threat to his team, Ursa prioritizes the weakest link as Fury Swipes stacking damage will quickly demolish them, allowing Ursa to safely switch heroes
* Bramble Maze stops Charge of Darkness in its tracks. Its very long duration means it can be used as an obstacle to block off an incoming Spirit Break during teamfights. * Shadow Realm and Bedlam can be activated when Dark Willow sees Charge of Darkness coming, preventing Spirit Breaker from using Nether Strike after the initial stun.
* Bramble Maze greatly hinders Bloodseeker's ability to run around in teamfights and pick off dying allies. * Shadow Realm prevents Bloodseeker from attacking dark Willow, allowing her to safely teleport away.
* Ursa can easily unleash a number of attacks in an incredibly short amount of time, easily destroying the Supernova in a couple of seconds regardless of Fire Spirits' debuff. His Enrage also dampens any damage Phoenix might toss at his direction, as well as remove any debuffs Phoenix may place on him.
* Fury Swipes can give Ursa the edge in Duels. * Enrage's instant cast time allows it to be used before Legion Commander initiates a Duel, causing Ursa to take almost no damage for a brief period of time. * However, Duel stops Ursa from casting Enrage at the most critical moment
* Ursa can do damage very fast with his Overpower and Fury Swipes abilities, Necrohops will have taken large amounts of damage before he can use Ghost Shroud, And if Ursa has Skull Basher, Ursa will quickly demolish Necrophos before he can do anything to retaliate. * Skilled and smart Ursa can bait Necrophos into using Reaper's Scythe on him, and with his Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Enrage that can negate 80% of the damage, Ursa will often survive and waste Reaper's Scythe.
* Casting Bramble Maze on top of Meepo guarantees a root, as it is nearly impossible to leave the thorns with all of Meepo's clones. * Terrorize and Cursed Crown offer great disables against the grouped Meepos and can prevent them from using Poof to escape.
* Dark Willow's burst damage and stun prevents Troll Warlord from approaching her until he has Black King Bar. * Troll Warlord's lack of burst damage makes it hard for him to kill Dark Willow before she slips into Shadow Realm.
* Jumping on Ursa with Life Break is often suicide for Huskar, as he will be immediately bursted down with Fury Swipes. Additional: * Huskar likes fights with a long duration and is usually at low health, making him vulnerable against Ursa's physical damage. * Jumping in with Life Break against Ursa is suicide, as Enrage, Overpower, and Fury Swipes will easily shred Huskar.
* Earthshock can slow down Chen and deal damage to both, Chen and his creeps. * Many stacks from Fury Swipes combined with Overpower can guaranatee a kill for Ursa before Chen can save his allies with Hand of God. * Enrage only makes Chen's attacks and his creeps's attacks tickle Ursa.
* Ursa's massive physical damage can destroy Kunkka quickly. * Enrage can be activated before being hit by Ghostship to prevent most of the damage. * Earthshock slows Kunkka's movement speed. With no escape abilities, Kunkka is easy prey.
* Enigma lacks burst damage, and that makes him vulnerable to heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage after Enigma finishes his initiation: Faceless Void, Terrorblade, Ursa, Weaver, Broodmother, Slark, Abaddon, Wraith King, Lifestealer.
* All assassin-type carries in a one against one situation: Meepo, Phantom Assassin, Riki, Ursa. Luna's only chances are that she buys Ethereal Blade or Black King Bar to gain a slight edge against them, or both items if necessary.
* Heroes with powerful rooting abilities will disable most of Pangolier's skills, a bonus point if it pierces spell immunity since it will also be able to stop Pangolier during his Rolling Thunder: Treant Protector, Meepo, Crystal Maiden, Dark Willow, Underlord, Naga Siren
* Heroes who can provide constant vision inside the Roshan Pit can negate one of the strongest advantages of Ursa, which is the possibility of quickly killing Roshan at the early game, with minimum itemization needed (Clockwerk, Beastmaster, etc).
* Ursa's high physical burst damage combined with his big attack speed and durability makes him a very bad target for Power Cogs. * Even with Blade Mail, Ursa's Enrage will negate most of the reflected damage.
* Ursa relies on the Blink-Earthshock combo to slow enemies to burst them, but Windranger can use Windrun to escape through Earthshock's duration. * Windrun and Focus Fire can easily allow Windranger to kite Ursa and do good amounts of damage in the process. Additional: * Windranger can avoid Ursa's primary source of damage, Fury Swipes, by simply using Windrun. The slow from Earthshock is also rendered irrelevant by Windrun. * Focus Fire and Windrun can be used to kite Ursa.
* Windrun does not protect Windranger from Cursed Crown's stun or Dark Willow's magical nukes. * Focus Fire cannot target Dark Willow in Shadow Realm and will be interrupted if targeted earlier, wasting the ultimate. Additional: * Windrun does not protect Windranger from Cursed Crown stun or Dark Willow's magical nukes. * Focus Fire cannot target Dark Willow in Shadow Realm and will be interrupted if targeted earlier, wasting the ultimate.
* Rot and Meat Hook hits Dark Willow even when she uses Shadow Realm. * Flesh Heap reduces Dark Willow's magic burst damage.
* Low armor and lack of escape makes Pudge vulnerable to Ursa, specially when he gets his Blink Dagger. * If Pudge lands a Meat Hook on Ursa, Ursa can simply face Pudge head on provided he can burst him down before any follow up disables. * Enrage's Aghanim's Scepter upgrade allows Ursa to dispel Pudge's Dismember.
* Blade Fury dispels most of Dark Willow's abilities, allowing Juggernaut to pass through Bramble Maze and cancel out Cursed Crown before the stun occurs. * However, Dark Willow can tank Omnislash with Shadow Realm. As she is a valid target, but invulnerable to right clicks. Additional: * None of Dark Willow's spells pierce Spell Immunity, making Blade Fury a good counter against her. Additionally, it dispels Cursed Crown and Bramble Maze. * Dark Willow is generally fragile, which results in Omnislash being devastating against her. * However, if Shadow Realm is activated during Omnislash, then the attack damage is negated (though Omnislash can still jump to other enemies).
* Fury Swipes is not protected by Blade Fury and allows Ursa to harass Juggernaut anytime. * Enrage reduces the damage taken from Omnislash.
* Berserker's Call forces Dark Willow to attack, cancelling Shadow Realm.
* Enrage reduces the damage from Blade Mail and Counter Helix to a minimum, forcing Axe to play around Ursa's ultimate ability. * Overpower and Fury Swipes stacks damage overwhelming for Axe, despite his high health.
* Third and final special mention to Ursa who can resist Trample damage with Enrage but Pulverize will still stun for the full duration.
* Primal Beast really suffers against supports he cannot bully in the lane: this includes Dazzle, Shadow Demon and Dark Willow since they can use their respective abilities to stop Primal Beast from dealing burst damage, or make it hard for him to stay in range.
* Low mobility heroes: Heroes with no/little means of traveling fast have difficulty getting to/away from Bounty Hunter due to his slowing Jinada and hastening Track. Few examples of such heroes are: Crystal Maiden, Sniper, Ursa, Witch Doctor, etc.
* Ursa with Enrage * Heroes that can remove the Track debuff with their skills: * Abaddon with Aphotic Shield and Borrowed Time * Huskar with Life Break * Juggernaut with Blade Fury * Legion Commander with Press the Attack * Lifestealer with Rage and Infest * Naga Siren with Mirror Image * Omniknight with Heavenly Grace * Oracle with Fortune's End and False Promise * Phantom Lancer with Doppelganger * Slark with Dark Pact * Ursa with Enrage * Weaver with Time Lapse * Tidehunter with Kraken Shell when damage received reaches the threshold.
* Last Word and Arcane Curse have the range to hit Dark Willow beyond Bramble Maze. * Global Silence renders Dark Willow useless in teamfights.
* Silencer relies on preventing enemies from using abilities in teamfights with Arcane Curse, Last Word, and Global Silence. However, they are ineffective against Ursa since he relies more on items and attacks than abilities. * Against a carry Silencer, Enrage can help Ursa reduce all damage he takes, even Glaives of Wisdom's pure damage will just tickle Ursa while his Enrage is active.
* Heroes with weaker mobility will struggle to keep up with Night Stalker: Gyrocopter, Ursa, Drow Ranger
* Heroes with stronger lane presence that can threaten to kill him: Batrider, Juggernaut, Ursa, Monkey King, Razor.
To start select enemy heroes in the field above.
It's intended to be used with multiple heroes. The more enemy heroes you provide the better results you will
This website was made to help you in pick stage of online game Dota 2.
It calculates rating for each possible counterpicks based on tips from web-based database made up entirely of
Dota 2 wiki.
You will get the list of recommended hero counters with a list of tips written by Dota 2 wiki contributors
explaining why it's good against the particular hero. In comparison to other similar websites, which show only
rating based on average hero win rate from dotabuff or similar service.
How to interpret this data
Take it with a bit of grain of salt, especially if the recommendation has a low rating (<= 1), some heroes
may win a lane in an early game but would lose in late game (and vice versa). That's why sometimes
you could hero names appearing as a counter and as being countered, as on image:
You can also add your own tips, update old data and fix mistakes by editing page on Dota 2 Wiki (it works like
Wikipedia - anyone can contribute, you don't even need to register) these edits will appear on this website
automatically (data is updated several times per week).
Right now there is no app/overlay that will detect picks automatically (like overwolf dota plus or become the
gamer), instead, you can open web version in a steam in-game browser or use mobile version on your smartphone.
Results now also sorted both by rating and average hero win rate for the chosen rank (data from dotabuff)
There are a lot more features to come including:
importing picks from dotabuff/opendota URL or matchid
sorting by personal win rate after logging via steam
dota overlay(like Overwolf Dota Plus) that will automatically detect picks and bans
this will also bring synergy and ban suggestion based on opponent recent games and most played/highest win
(but don't expect it soon).
Sharing link to this site is always appreciated.
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. This site is not affiliated with Valve Corporation. All
game images and names are property of Valve Corporation.