* The long silence of Crippling Fear at night prevents Weaver from using his Shukuchi or Time Lapse. * With Dark Ascension and Gem of True Sight, Night Stalker can easily find and probably kill Weaver. * Hunter In the Night's attack speed bonus removes The Swarm's beetles very quickly.
* Durable heroes can stand against Tusk during 1v1: Axe, Dragon Knight, Night Stalker, Centaur Warrunner, Wraith King and more.
* Berserker's Call is one of the best ways to lock down Weaver before he has a chance to use Time Lapse. It can also catch Weaver in Shukuchi. * Weaver's high attack speed, along with high attack damage from Geminate Attack, triggers Counter Helix continuously and the output damage would be returned by Blade Mail. Additional: * Berserker's Call is one of the best ways to lock down Weaver before he has a chance to use Time Lapse. It can also catch Weaver in Shukuchi. * Due to his fast attack speed from Geminate Attack and items that give attack speed, Counter Helix will activate a lot, and the damage would be returned by Blade Mail, which hurts Weaver far more than it hurts Axe. * Culling Blade can finish off Weaver's low health pool before he escapes with Shukuchi and Time Lapse. * Battle Hunger is a good tool to pop Weaver's Linken's Sphere due to its low cooldown.
* Durable heroes can stand against Tusk during 1v1: Axe, Dragon Knight, Night Stalker, Centaur Warrunner, Wraith King and more.
* Weaver relies on Shukuchi to escape and kite enemy heroes. Slardar's Corrosive Haze lowers armor and reveals Weaver, who is already a very frail target. * Weaver usually builds Linken's Sphere, Corrosive Haze can be used to pop the spell block, additionally the level 25 undispellable talent will prevent Weaver from removing Corrosive Haze with Time Lapse, allowing allied heroes to use their abilities on Weaver. Additional: * Corrosive Haze lowers armor and reveals Weaver during Shukuchi, who is already a frail target. In addition, Weaver usually builds Linken's Sphere, and Corrosive Haze can be used to "pop" the spell block. His level 25 talent can also make Corrosive Haze undispellable by Time Lapse, which puts Weaver in an even worse situation. * Guardian Sprint can dodge Weaver's bugs with the movement speed bonus.
* Doppelganger allows Phantom Lancer to dodge an incoming snowball. * Phantom Lancer usually buys a Diffusal Blade, which is very effective against Tusk's low mana pool. * Phantom Lancer usually buys Manta Style which can also dodge an incoming snowball, much like Doppelganger.
* Shadow Shaman's many disables can lock down Weaver. Even with Linken's Sphere, Weaver might not be able to escape should Shadow Shaman uses Shackles quickly enough following Hex. * Mass Serpent Wards can make short work of Weaver once he is locked down.
* Spiked Carapace allows Nyx to get an easy long-duration stun on Weaver once he uses Shukuchi, and then he can follow up with Impale. * Vendetta works as a great setup for both Impale and Spiked Carapace and can deal decent damage to Weaver. Additionally he can neutralize The Swarm beetles due to his invisibility duration.
* Sprout with True Sight items (Sentry Ward or Dust of Appearance) make it possible to trap Weaver in lane, unless he buys Quelling Blade or until he unlocks Time Lapse. * The Swarm beetles can be destroyed with Nature's Prophet's Treants.
* A well-timed Fireblast with Multicast can prevent Weaver from escaping with Shukuchi and even Time Lapse. * Ignite's high damage early on applies heavy pressure onto Weaver's very small health pool. * However, the slow from Ignite is generally useless against Shukuchi, and Time Lapse dispels it if needed.
* Arcane Bolt has a long range and a low cooldown, and is a great spell to waste Linken's Sphere. It also serves as an effective spell to harass Weaver with. * Ancient Seal prevents Weaver from using Shukuchi or Time Lapse.
* Time Dilation while Shukuchi and Geminate Attack are on cooldown will make these abilities unusable for a long time, reducing Weaver's escape potential. * Chronosphere will reveal Weaver during Shukuchi. Additional: * The wide range of Chronosphere makes it difficult for Weaver to avoid it with Shukuchi and, once caught, his low survivability makes him an easy kill. * With no significant source of burst damage, it is easy for Void to survive combat with Weaver using Time Walk. * Time Dilation will prevent Weaver from using Shukuchi or force him to use Time Lapse to dispel the debuff and re-engage.
* Weaver's exceptional ability to elude and survive through clashes and ganks is hard countered by Lion in every aspect. * Weaver is very mana dependent and has a rather small mana pool in the beginning of the game, of which Mana Drain can deplete and lessen his early game presence. * Earth Spike followed by Finger of Death in the huge majority of the time is enough to kill Weaver. * Earth Spike can be point targeted to hit through Shukuchi. * Hex's has a fair long duration, by which Weaver will not be able to deal damage, or even survive a coordinated attack, and it is single target, of which cannot be dodged. * Mana Drain easily breaks Linken's Sphere. Its low cooldown allows Lion to infinitely break it whenever it recharges. * Earth Spike and Hex when paired for the longer lengths of disables may diminish Time Lapse efficiency, possibly causing Weaver to not undo as much damage as he would.
* Heroes with high mobility can be prevented from using it to their advantage with Earthbind, even if they pack a dangerous arsenal: Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Storm Spirit, Nature's Prophet, Phantom Assassin, Riki, Anti-Mage, Weaver. * See items and abilities disabled by roots
* Weaver has poor health, relying on Shukuchi and Time Lapse to survive, With Jakiro's considerable arsenal of stuns, Weaver cannot initiate on Jakiro without being punished heavily or even killed in return. * While difficult, Ice Path can catch Weaver during Shukuchi, And since Shukuchi only lasts 4 seconds while Ice Path's stun lasts 3.5, the stun from Ice Path will strip him of his escape. * Weaver has to be very careful casting Time Lapse around Jakiro, as it could very easily put him inside of a Macropyre or Ice Path.
* Heroes with good mobility to avoid Jakiro's abilities and with good chase to punish Jakiro from pushing a tower: Bloodseeker, Ember Spirit, Juggernaut, Phantom Assassin, Weaver.
* Strong escape combo abilities from Spirit Breaker Charge of Darkness and Bulldoze can easily catch Shukuchi from Weaver. Since Spirit Breaker build Aghanim's Scepter, Charge of Darkness is very fast able to reach catch Weaver trying it. * Time Lapse also affected Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike. Additional: * Shukuchi vision can easily target Charge of Darkness before Weaver purchase Linken's Sphere.
* Heroes that usually build Linken's Sphere as a core or situational item: Weaver, Medusa, Morphling, Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Luna.
* Glimpse can return Tusk to where he was after using Snowball. * Static Storm prevents Tusk from escaping with Snowball and when upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter, it will also prevent him from using items.
* Tusk with Snowball * Heroes that can dodge Glimpse: * Puck with Phase Shift * Riki with Tricks of the Trade * Phantom Lancer with Doppelganger * Ember Spirit with Sleight of Fist and Activate Fire Remnant * Chaos Knight with Phantasm * Naga Siren with Mirror Image * Tusk with Snowball * Juggernaut with Omnislash * Brewmaster with Primal Split * Lifestealer with Infest * Phoenix with Supernova
* Shukuchi allows Weaver to close the gap between himself and Sniper with high speed, and to maneuver through teamfights to get on top of him. * A combination of The Swarm and Desolator tears through Sniper's low armor.
* Snowball allows Tusk to move himself and allies towards Sniper whilst invulnerable and hidden. * His Ice Shards may also block pathing for Sniper as he has no means of moving through obstacles. In addition, Tag Team can hinder Sniper's escape. Additional: * Tusk alone or with his teammates can close Sniper's long range easily with Snowball, even wasting Shrapnel, ending with a very vulnerable Sniper. * Walrus PUNCH! damage can easily kill Sniper instantly due to his low health.
* Shukuchi grants Weaver invisibility and a high degree of mobility for a short time, which can make him a difficult target to hook. * The Swarm beetles are difficult for Pudge to remove, due to his low base attack time and poor agility. Additionally, it can be used to can scout out Pudge's location. * Should an ally get snagged by Meat Hook, Weaver can use Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Time Lapse on them to send them back to where they were before hooked, even if Pudge has already started to Dismember them. Additional: * While Weaver is in Shukuchi, Rot doesn't slow him and Meat Hook is easy to avoid. * Even when hooked, Weaver can use Time Lapse, negating both the damage and displacement. * Pudge has low armor and low attack speed, making him susceptible to The Swarm and physical attacks. * Dismember is easy to block with Linken's Sphere and it's the only way to break Weaver's Linken Sphere. * However, the long duration stun of Dismember can be dangerous for Weaver.
* Tag Team easily overwhelms pudge,as he has low armor.Combined with heavy physical hitters and Pudge's slow speed, it becomes for Pudge difficult to escape. * Snowball hides a Dismembered ally and stops his ultimate. * Walrus PUNCH! removes a big chunk of his health and stuns him. * Pudge usually can't stand toe to toe against Tusk and his allies in the early game.
* Enigma lacks burst damage, and that makes him vulnerable to heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage after Enigma finishes his initiation: Faceless Void, Terrorblade, Ursa, Weaver, Broodmother, Slark, Abaddon, Wraith King, Lifestealer.
* Walrus PUNCH! can interrupt Black Hole and it can pierce spell immunity and neither Black King Bar nor Linken's Sphere can protect Enigma from Walrus PUNCH! as Walrus PUNCH! is an auto-cast ability. * In pretty much any phase of the game, Tusk's abilities can easily cancel Black Hole and disrupt Enigma's positioning.
* Shukuchi ignores slows and allows Weaver to escape Viper's onslaught. * Time Lapse dispels Poison Attack and Corrosive Skin and undoes poison damage. * Weaver's high burst damage allows him to kill Viper before being killed.
* Heroes who do not have nor rely on passive abilities make Nethertoxin much less effective: Clinkz, Pugna, Nature's Prophet, Dark Seer, Lycan, Tusk
Additional: * Viper Strike can be countered through Snowball, wasting Viper's mana through his ultimate. * Nethertoxin is useless against Tusk as he has no passive abilities at all. And to make things worse, Nethertoxin cannot disable Walrus PUNCH! because it's an auto-cast ability.
* Weaver can easily kill Chen's creeps and kite Chen with The Swarm and Shukuchi. * Neither Chen nor his converted creeps have burst damage at all, so Weaver will always have plenty of time to save himself with Time Lapse or his allies with Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Time Lapse.
* Heroes that can easily bypass Chen's creeps to get to Chen: Riki, Tusk, Clinkz, Sniper, Slark, Phantom Assassin, Void Spirit, Storm Spirit, Ember Spirit, Earth Spirit, Spirit Breaker.
* Ice Shards can easily interfere with Rolling Thunder, making him stuck inside the arc and wasting his ultimate. Do not panic and use Shield Crash to get out of that position. * Snowball helps Tusk and his allies follow a fleeing Pangolier, keep in mind that the Pangolier can always counter-initiate with his Rolling Thunder. * Walrus PUNCH! deals heavy damage even during his Rolling Thunder.
* Earthshock's slow is ignored by Shukuchi. * Ursa can be kited with Shukuchi and his burst damage will be negated with Time Lapse as long as Weaver survives it. * The Swarm breaks Ursa's Blink Dagger, forcing him to deal with the beetles. Additional: * The swarm beetle can waste Ursa's Overpower attacks. * Ursa has no inherent way of disabling a slippery Weaver by preventing him from Shukuchiing or Time Lapseing away, as the slow from Earthshock is useless against Shukuchi's haste effect.
* Brewmaster is slow and has low armor, making his laning stage very difficult against Geminate Attack. * Apart from the slow moving Hurl Boulder, which can be disjointed, he has no control to catch Weaver.
* Shukuchi allows Weaver to have faster movement speed and can outrun Primal Beast in most instances, such as while he is trampling. * Trample disarms Primal Beast, so casting The Swarm can make him vulnerable to ranged attacks. Primal Beast also has an innately slow attack speed and will take a long time destroying the bugs. * Time Lapse allows Weaver to negate and heal burst damage, which Primal Beast is reliant on.
* Marci's Dispose is blocked by Linken's Sphere which is a common item for Weaver. * Shukuchi allows Weaver to escape from Rebound slow. * The swarm beetle require 4 hits to kill. Weaver can use it on her when she use Unleash. This give Marci a hard choice: ignore The swarm and her armor keep decreasing or kill the beetle and wasting 4 attacks of Unleash.
* Weaver doesn't care much about Lich's slows thanks to Shukuchi. * If he sees Chain Frost is targeting him, he can easily isolate himself with Shukuchi so that it stops bouncing around. * Unless Lich bursts Weaver immediately, Lich has no hard disables or silences to prevent him from using Time Lapse.
* Cold Feet is extremely easy to nullify with Shukuchi. * Ice Vortex does not slow Weaver in Shukuchi. * Time Lapse will still affect his health, even when hit by Ice Blast. * Ancient Apparition has no escapes or saves and is very squishy, making him an easy target for Weaver to get on top of. Additional: * Time Lapse allows Weaver (or an ally if upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter) to regain HP while affected by Ice Blast. * Shukuchi completely ignores the slow from Ice Vortex and helps him escape the freeze range of Cold Feet.
* Though The Swarm can be blocked by Rage, it can be used to lower Lifestealer's already low armor, making him even more vulnerable to physical damage while Rage is on cooldown. * Lifestealer has no strong disables on his own and thus cannot catch up with nor escape from Weaver's Shukuchi. * Lifestealer's reliance on meticulous auto-attacks will not help against Time Lapse, which can undo Lifestealer's already slow build-up of damage. Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Time Lapse can also be used to save allies from getting killed by Lifestealer, but that will require targeting the allied hero rather than just pressing the button that will trigger the Time Lapse. Additional: * Open Wounds's slow is ignored by Shukuchi. * Lifestealer has no other lockdown and relies on being on top of enemies; Weaver can kite him with ease.
* Sticky Napalm makes it difficult for Tusk to hold his own on lane. * An ill-timed and ill-positioned Snowball will give Batrider a free counter-initiation with Flaming Lasso if Batrider is far enough to avoid the stun from the Snowball. Additional: * Sticky Napalm makes it difficult for Tusk to hold his own on lane. * An ill-timed and ill-positioned Snowball will give Batrider a free counter-initiation with Flaming Lasso if Batrider is far enough to avoid the stun from the Snowball.
* Time Lapse with Aghanim's Scepter dispels Flaming Lasso when used on allied hero. * Linken's Sphere is core item for a Weaver making him a hard target for Lasso during entire game.
* Shadow Demon, Outworld Destroyer and Tusk can all save a Lasso'd teammate with their defensive spells.
* Clockwerk lacks burst damage, and that makes him vulnerable to heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage after Clockwerk finishes his initiation. Additionally, Clockwerk hates buying Dagon and Ethereal Blade, which are the only itmes that can help him deal with heroes who can recover themselves and turn the fight around to their advantage: Faceless Void, Terrorblade, Ursa, Weaver, Broodmother, Slark, Abaddon, Wraith King, Lifestealer.
* Because Templar Assassin does not have escape potential in lane, any support hero with roaming potential and a Dust of Appearance can be great at shutting her down early game: Earth Spirit, Spirit Breaker, Tusk, Bounty Hunter, Riki, Warlock.
* You can potentially kill a fragile Weaver by using Disruption during Shukuchi with a well-placed Sentry Ward, wasting the Shukuchi. But odds are he'll wait to get low health, Time Lapse the damage away and Shukuchi away once more.
* Frostbite will reveal invisible heroes for its duration, making it a good tool against any such hero (Riki, Bounty Hunter, Weaver, or Clinkz for example), or as a soft counter to Shadow Blade, if it is used first. This can be an amazing tool to ensure that Dust of Appearance is used on the unit in question, and not wasted in not catching anything.
* Snowball allows Tusk to easily cancel Freezing Field from a safe distance without putting himself in any danger. * Walrus PUNCH! is most certainly a high enough damage nuke to easily kill off Crystal Maiden. * Ice Shards can prevent the already immobile Crystal Maiden from escaping, making her an easy kill for either Tusk or a teammate. Additional: * Crystal Maiden's low health and armor make her an easy target for Walrus PUNCH! * Tusk's Snowball can protect allies and cancel Freezing Field. * Snowball and Walrus PUNCH! can interrupt Freezing Field.
* Silences and other types of lockdown that prevent Weaver from using his spells: Silencer, Riki, Lion, Legion Commander, Shadow Shaman, Bane.
Additional: * Duel's long duration prevents Weaver from activating Time Lapse or escaping with Shukuchi.
* Walrus PUNCH! makes Legion Commander lose Duel easily, especially when she doesn't have Blade Mail. Tusk can also snowball dueled allies, preventing them from taking damage for a large portion of the duel's duration.
* Durable heroes can stand against Tusk during 1v1: Axe, Dragon Knight, Night Stalker, Centaur Warrunner, Wraith King and more.
* Weaver can run away after killing Wraith King once thanks to Shukuchi. * Wraithfire Blast is quite predictable. If Weaver is quick, he will disjoint it with Shukuchi and proceed to chase Wraith King down. * Shukuchi does have a fade time. They cannot disjoint it if you use it right next to them. They will be stunned and take damage; however they will still become invisible if they used Shukuchi before the stun hits. * Weaver can easily harass Wraith King out of his lane thanks to his high base damage and Geminate Attack. * Weaver can burn Wraith King's mana quickly with his Mana Break or Diffusal Blade, until Wraith King purchases Aghanim's Shard to remove Reincarnation's manacost. Additional: * Wraithfire Blast is easy to disjoint with Shukuchi or Time Lapse, and it's the only way to break Weaver's Linken Sphere. * Wraith King has no other disables and no mobility, allowing Weaver to chase or escape Wraith King as he wishes. * With the Mana Break talent and Diffusal Blade, Weaver can prevent Reincarnation from triggering until Wraith King gets his shard.
* Shukuchi cannot help Weaver escape from Arena of Blood, and can most likely die if detected through invisibility. * If pinned to the arena's walls, Time Lapse tends to not be enough to save Weaver, as God's Rebuke can keep him burst down thanks to its damage scaling. * The Swarm and Geminate Attack are not enough to pierce through Bulwark.
* Snowball can protect Tusk and his teammates from a Spear of Mars' stun after an Arena of Blood, and with proper targeting, even bring them out of the Arena. This is especially noticeable in the earlier stages of the game before allies buy Black King Bar and rely on this less. Even during the late-game, Tusk can purchase a Blink Dagger to save allies that are caught before Black King Bars can be used by Blinking in and Snowballing out. * Tag Team is a constant threat to Mars in-lane, as it deals significant damage and slow, making Bulwark slightly ineffective. * It is worth noting that Ice Shards can be detrimental to Tusk's own team by creating terrain that Spear of Mars can latch on, though using it conservatively is a good enough solution in most cases.
* Static Link drains Tusk's base damage, and it also reduces his Walrus PUNCH! crit. * Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm allow Razor to chase Tusk after he uses Snowball.
* Shukuchi can break Static Link with little trouble. * Time Lapse can easily be used to avoid damage from Plasma Field and can recover the damage done from Static Link and Eye of the Storm. * Eye of the Storm can't kill bugs from The Swarm.
* Ball Lightning allows Storm Spirit to close the gap between him and Weaver in no time. Once locked down with certain items, Weaver is extremely fragile to Storm Spirit and his teammates.
* Tusks damage/stun is enough to obliviate Storm Spirit before he can do anything. * Tusk is a common Blink Dagger carrier, and once he reaches Level 18, Walrus PUNCH! deals roughly half of Storm Spirit's health alone, It also stuns for a long enough time for Tusk to Snowball Storm Spirit, stunning him even more, If that hasn't finished him off, the damage from Ice Shards probably will. Combined with Tag Team, which adds bonus damage to Tusks attacks, Storm Spirit is unlikely to survive Tusk initiating on him * Walrus PUNCH is even more potent if he uses a Silver Edge instead * However while Ball Lightning doesn't disjoint Snowball, if used before Tusk hits with Snowball, prevents the stun and damage from being applied
* A well-timed Gust will prevent Weaver from escaping, and a silenced Weaver usually dies very quickly. * Weaver gains a lot of armor, which is bypassed by Marksmanship. Additional: * A well-timed Gust followed by Frost Arrows will prevent Weaver from escaping with Shukuchi. A Weaver silenced for more than 3 seconds usually dies very quickly. * Due to her high attack speed, Drow Ranger can easily kill The Swarm beetles.
* Snowball and Ice Shards keep Drow Ranger down and preventing her from running away. * Snowball also lets Tusk get to Drow Ranger and stop her Marksmanship bonus. It can also be to save allies affected by Gust. * Tag Team allows Tusk to slow her down and land a killing blow on her. * Walrus PUNCH! slows Drow Ranger and deals a huge amount of damage to her, due to her low health (and low armor without Marksmanship, since Tusk can quickly close the gap to Drow Ranger).
* Shukuchi will trigger extra damage from Rupture. * Shukuchi's invisibility is detected by Thirst. * Time Lapse cannot dispel Rupture, preventing Weaver from escaping ganks. However, smart Weaver will buy Linken's Sphere to counter this problem for him. Additional: * Rupture is particularly crippling against Weaver, who relies on high movement speed from Shukuchi to fight and escape, and it cannot be dispelled by Time Lapse. * Thirst detects Weaver through Shukuchi whenever his health is low. * Blood Rite combined with Rupture forces Weaver to either take damage from the latter, or to get silenced for a long duration.
* Snowball negates Rupture and protects Tusk allies when Ruptured.
* Bounty Hunter has a cheap way to break Linken's Sphere and keep track of Weaver while he is using Shukuchi, though both can be dispelled with Time Lapse.
* Weaver with Time Lapse * Heroes that can remove the Track debuff with their skills: * Abaddon with Aphotic Shield and Borrowed Time * Huskar with Life Break * Juggernaut with Blade Fury * Legion Commander with Press the Attack * Lifestealer with Rage and Infest * Naga Siren with Mirror Image * Omniknight with Heavenly Grace * Oracle with Fortune's End and False Promise * Phantom Lancer with Doppelganger * Slark with Dark Pact * Ursa with Enrage * Weaver with Time Lapse * Tidehunter with Kraken Shell when damage received reaches the threshold.
* Heroes that avoid damage by coming in and out of invisibility in teamfights such as Weaver, Templar Assassin, and Riki will be easy for Zeus to reveal with Lightning Bolt and Thundergod's Wrath, but these heroes usually have other ways to avoid his damage or kill him, so he is not a perfect counter alone.
Additional: * Arc Lightning has a low cooldown can used to pop his Linken's Sphere. * Lightning Bolt or (Nimbus upgraded from Aghanim's Scepter) detects Weaver during Shukuchi, preventing his ganks. * Thundergod's Wrath can kill Weaver quickly before he can cast his Time Lapse at low health.
* Heroes with long range abilities are also able to touch Zeus, such as Clockwerk, Kunkka, Puck, Skywrath Mage, Spirit Breaker, Tusk and others.
To start select enemy heroes in the field above.
It's intended to be used with multiple heroes. The more enemy heroes you provide the better results you will
This website was made to help you in pick stage of online game Dota 2.
It calculates rating for each possible counterpicks based on tips from web-based database made up entirely of
Dota 2 wiki.
You will get the list of recommended hero counters with a list of tips written by Dota 2 wiki contributors
explaining why it's good against the particular hero. In comparison to other similar websites, which show only
rating based on average hero win rate from dotabuff or similar service.
How to interpret this data
Take it with a bit of grain of salt, especially if the recommendation has a low rating (<= 1), some heroes
may win a lane in an early game but would lose in late game (and vice versa). That's why sometimes
you could hero names appearing as a counter and as being countered, as on image:
You can also add your own tips, update old data and fix mistakes by editing page on Dota 2 Wiki (it works like
Wikipedia - anyone can contribute, you don't even need to register) these edits will appear on this website
automatically (data is updated several times per week).
Right now there is no app/overlay that will detect picks automatically (like overwolf dota plus or become the
gamer), instead, you can open web version in a steam in-game browser or use mobile version on your smartphone.
Results now also sorted both by rating and average hero win rate for the chosen rank (data from dotabuff)
There are a lot more features to come including:
importing picks from dotabuff/opendota URL or matchid
sorting by personal win rate after logging via steam
dota overlay(like Overwolf Dota Plus) that will automatically detect picks and bans
this will also bring synergy and ban suggestion based on opponent recent games and most played/highest win
(but don't expect it soon).
Sharing link to this site is always appreciated.
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. This site is not affiliated with Valve Corporation. All
game images and names are property of Valve Corporation.